Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » NBA 2K13 » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 26, 12 at 4:08pmChad

Hey all, welcome to the NBA 2K13 forum!

I'll kick things off by saying I'm Chad, long time basketball fan and basketball video gamer for well over a decade now. Looking forward to this year's iteration of NBA 2K after loving the previous two.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 08, 13 at 11:42am
csmo0th

Watup. I just signed up . Was on xbox 360 playing 2k but now I am on the ps3. looking for good leagues to join.

Oct 13, 12 at 7:02pm
Joshdude92

Couldn't stop laughing about his opinion on the song "Mercy" I feel the same way

Oct 13, 12 at 5:16pm
ambing1

It's difficult to deliver a good game but it's more difficult still to do it year after year after year. But that's what 2KSports is doing every year on their stories game franchise NBA 2K.
NBA 2K13 is, needless to say, easily the best NBA simulation out there. No doubt about that. And it's the main reason why EA scuttled its plan release of its NBA Live 13.
It's also obvious why NBA 2K13 gets over the top reviews from every review site throughout the web. I think one of the balanced reviews so far is this: http://www.gamearena.com.au/xbox360/games/title/nba-2k13/reviews.php

Oct 13, 12 at 5:04pm
deen23

quote Joshdude92
deen23 The pick and roll overlay option lets you know whether the player setting the pick for you will fade away after he sets the pick for you, or roll down the lane awaiting a pass. There will be a little bar atop the pick setters head letting you know what he's going to do, so just pay attention to whether he will roll or fade. Hope this helped.
OH I get it now..thanks man

Oct 13, 12 at 8:09am
Joshdude92

deen23 The pick and roll overlay option lets you know whether the player setting the pick for you will fade away after he sets the pick for you, or roll down the lane awaiting a pass. There will be a little bar atop the pick setters head letting you know what he's going to do, so just pay attention to whether he will roll or fade. Hope this helped.

Oct 12, 12 at 9:39pm
deen23

In the presentation, there's an option called pick and roll overlay..what does that do..sorry if this question sounds dumb..and dont bash me

Oct 04, 12 at 9:44pm
The Hazard

Hazzy here. Got the game today and I haven't been disappointed so far.

Sep 16, 12 at 7:20pm
Chad

Smell The Chiken - Dude, if you do make a MyPlayer web series I'll watch it, haha. Welcome to the forum.

Sep 14, 12 at 6:49pm
Smell The Chiken

Chiken here. I bought the game soon after it came out last year and logged so many hours into the game. I plan on purchasing 2K13 on release day and maybe even make a My Player web series.

Jul 26, 12 at 9:35pm
nathan

quote Chelskiman
quote Nathan
quote Chelskiman
quote Nathan
I've been pretty good, man. Second semester of uni has just started, so holiday mode is slowly ending for now. Haven't posted in PES in yonks! Still been checking in on the DL though haha.
Lol, yeah I've kinda put the DL on hold for the moment as the PES 2013 demo was released last night.
Oooh! How is it?
Yeah, it's awesome. Even Cashis likes it, so it must be good, haha.
haha must be!

cool thanks, i'll keep it bookmarked.