Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Leaked Maps (Includes Terminal) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

hideOriginal Post

Jun 25, 12 at 11:20amBoyd

Now these look fishy but as you notice they click to go to the video and it says you do not have this map yet.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 28, 12 at 9:56am
Guugley

Yeah Skidrow was great, Shotgun heaven. With it being on MW2 though it was also Commando heaven, ugh.

Jun 28, 12 at 8:47am
ditto

Bring back skidrow and I'll be one happy mother*bleep*er.

Jun 28, 12 at 12:37am
IUSEthePM-9

I hate Bog... But Backlot was my favourite COD 4 map, closely followed by Crash and Vacant, everything else was decent. My favourite MW2 map was Skidrow personally, probably one of the minority there. Don't get me wrong, Terminal, Highrise, Invasion, Favela, all great maps, but mmm, Skidrow, one of the only maps catering to every different playstyle, with verticality and flank routes galore.

Jun 27, 12 at 6:40am
Guugley

Nah I'm a pretty solid player, pretty much always go positive, but given that I always play Ground War and I always play alone then enemy helicopters are forever in the air.

Jun 27, 12 at 4:12am
Ajax

quote Guugley
quote InnerDemon
Why terminal? Where's Favela?
quote Ajax
Lol Terminal.

Crash, Bog, Backlot?

MW2 maps were just as bad as MW3
^ lol'd

Crash and Backlot were alright, Bog and Favela were awful. MW2 maps were mostly good.

Glad Terminal is coming back, one of the better MW maps tbh, would like to see Highrise return as well tbh like someone said earlier.
What, don't like thought being put into maps?

If you look hard enough, there's lines of sight and routes all over the CoD4 maps.

The maps from CoD4 on were terrible, mirror images.

Bet you didn't know you could go prone on the car from top spawn on Crash, and with good timing could get first kill on a guy running through the alleyway past the ladder onto the roof of the one story building?

Bog, if you were good, you did good, if you were bad, you got slaughtered like a fish in a barrel. I only had good times on Bog.

Jun 26, 12 at 9:26pm
Anonymous Reborn

quote HU1CH13
That first vid looks legit, but I'm pretty sure in MW2 the police car was black not white. The second video however, you have to be a *bleep*ing retard to believe that one.
From looks of it, most of the walls and floors lack texture. So I'm guessing the map hasn't been completed.

Jun 26, 12 at 5:08pm
IUSEthePM-9

Terminal's confirmed but some of it's redesigned. The middle library/shop thing? They reskinned that white instead of the greeny tinge it was in MW2. The last ones are bullshit, they look like Face Off maps, but I was fairly sure that they weren't making any more Face Offs... Except if they find a way to put Rust and Shipment in, which wasn't on the agenda I don't think. I can't source that info anyway, numerous Youtube videos, Mark Rubin's twitter a bit as well?

Jun 26, 12 at 4:49pm
AliB23

Tbh there is only one MW2 map I can think of off the top of my head that I particularly didn't like and that was Overpass. Terminal was one of my favourites though so to see it make a return is good to see.

Jun 26, 12 at 1:59pm
Guugley

quote InnerDemon
Why terminal? Where's Favela?
quote Ajax
Lol Terminal.

Crash, Bog, Backlot?

MW2 maps were just as bad as MW3
^ lol'd

Crash and Backlot were alright, Bog and Favela were awful. MW2 maps were mostly good.

Glad Terminal is coming back, one of the better MW maps tbh, would like to see Highrise return as well tbh like someone said earlier.

Jun 26, 12 at 12:12pm
Jimmy007

Free? I hope Highrise is in it aswell