Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » The Nerf Hammer!!! (and buffs) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 25, 12 at 8:43amShadowCrystallux

Well guys, this is a creative thread suggestion made by Bass Ultra. We all know that some champions have been nerfed to the point that they are almost completely unviable *cough* Irelia, Evelynn, Xin Zhao *cough*, got minor tweaking nerfs like Galio and Ahri, and those that got only half the nerf they deserve *cough* Darius *cough*. So guys, I propose a few questions:

Who do you think will be next in line for the hammer?
Who needs a nerf?
Any items that just piss you off, thus needing a nerf?
Any recent nerfs that were just unnecessary?

On the flip side, some champions have been boostered by riot to a point where they finally reach the status of 'Overpowered'.

So, do some champions need a desperate buff?
Any champions you think that might get a buff soon?
Any items that are just puny and not cost effective, needing a buff?
Any buffs that ruined the game for you for a while?

I could go on for ages. Discuss.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 10, 13 at 12:50am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Bass Ultra
I think they should nerf the ancient coin upgrade (the one with shurelya's active) by reducing the cdr on it from 20% to 15% and reduce the cost to near shurelya levels (about 600-ish gold instead of the 970 bs we have to pay right now). With 9/0/21 masteries I go over the cdr cap using just lucidity boots and coin. :<<
See, I tend to prefer 0/9/21 with an offensive runeset and build for champions that would use 9/0/21 well, because it feels nice not getting counter poked for half your health >.>, which means CDR Shoes and Talisman work great for me.

The actual overall cost is 100 cheaper iirc.

Dec 09, 13 at 8:24pm
Bass Ultra

I think they should nerf the ancient coin upgrade (the one with shurelya's active) by reducing the cdr on it from 20% to 15% and reduce the cost to near shurelya levels (about 600-ish gold instead of the 970 bs we have to pay right now). With 9/0/21 masteries I go over the cdr cap using just lucidity boots and coin. :<<

Jul 08, 12 at 9:05am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Chaosfire
quote Phoenixmon
quote Tashur Astur
Karthus' lategame isn't ruined at all, in fact the damage is very small, it just allows opponents to actually counter him by hard engaging while his ult is on cd a bit longer.
Which is how they killed Karthus' late games.

Well, at least Karthus won't be auto-banned in ranked anymore .
The nerfs aren't anything.
Riot's reasoning for the global ability nerfs were how hard the global ults dominated high level play, which is generally very, very turtelly. Adding 30 seconds onto the cooldown won't make it any less turetly. They didn't nerf the damage, and he's still annoying in lane.
30 seconds is still annoying on his already very long cd ultimate... Well, I guess at least they didn't nerf the damage as you already said.

Jul 08, 12 at 8:56am
Chaosfire

quote Phoenixmon
quote Tashur Astur
Karthus' lategame isn't ruined at all, in fact the damage is very small, it just allows opponents to actually counter him by hard engaging while his ult is on cd a bit longer.

The nerfs aren't anything.
Riot's reasoning for the global ability nerfs were how hard the global ults dominated high level play, which is generally very, very turtelly. Adding 30 seconds onto the cooldown won't make it any less turetly. They didn't nerf the damage, and he's still annoying in lane.

Jul 07, 12 at 6:07pm
Tashur Astur

Yeah! Look at the positive side haha!

Jul 07, 12 at 11:55am
Chaosfire

I'm seeing malphite and amumu nerfs in the future. Just you wait.

Although I don't want that day to come.

Jul 07, 12 at 12:20am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Tashur Astur

Jul 06, 12 at 12:40pm
Tashur Astur

Jul 04, 12 at 4:35am
ShadowCrystallux

OMG. They just killed Karthus' late game. And they've wrecked Janna's ultimate times as well. However, I do like the Akali buff. I usually am such a noob with her atm that casting Q then E is almost a normal reaction for me. Her auto-attack is still pretty powerful, given that it deals a large percentage bonus damage depending on her AP. But I'm not amazing with Akali, to say the least, and this may make her a bit easier for me. And her E isn't that bad, it just isn't nearly as good when compared to her Q.

Jul 04, 12 at 2:37am
Inuyasha

Using 2 spells to harass is fine, I'd leave Command: Attack at level one anyways, Dissonance is too strong. Her mana costs may be a problem, I'll figure that all out. Athene's will be a strong viable option. Her crippling slow enables easy auto attack harass after, or escape.