Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Lollipop Chainsaw » Favorite Boss(spoilers) » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 03, 12 at 10:45am
Stitch

I like all them bosses equally.

Although, I like Zed, Mariska, Vikke, and Killabilly the most.

Zed, Because he's voiced by Jimmy Urine.
Mariska, because she's voiced by Shawnee Smith that plays Amanda I think, in the Saw Series.
Vikke, because of Michael Rooker, but also because of his starting line being so catchy:
"We are Vikings, Short and Stout, We like to drink and *bleep*, *bleep*, *bleep*!"

Short but catchy.

But I especially love the Boss battle music of Zed and Mariska, composed Jimmy Urine and that guy that worked on the Silent Hill series sountracks:

And KillaBilly because he looks like a *bleep*ed up version of Elvis Presley, and I'm guessing he's voiced by Fred Tatasciore.

Also, does anyone somehow sees somehting familiar when Killabilly face's gets blown off, leaving only a hole in the middle of his face with his tongue sticking out?

Somehow I've got the feeling I've seen it somewhere before, in a movie or somehting, which is probably been a long time ago, since I think I've seen it as a kid, somewhere in the 90's.
I'm for certain I've seen something like a person or creature with a hole in the face, with tongue sticking out but still alive kind of thing before.

I just don't remember from what.

Jun 25, 12 at 7:57am
mega laser sword guy

Mecha-Chicken-Zilla!

Jun 25, 12 at 1:09am
Gamesta100

Probably Vikke solely because he is voiced by Michael Rooker.

Jun 25, 12 at 1:05am
Kokoro

For me, it would be either Zed or Mariska. I find them both pretty fun and interesting to fight. Who is your favorite boss to fight?