Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Conquest » Stupid Mistakes » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 10:42am

oh man I lost 6 guys that I had recruited I forgot to save! Got really mad and started my game over. The good that came out of it is that I am more stronger now than I was in the last save...

Jun 25, 12 at 12:33am

Everything I did up to now so I'm starting a new game.

Jun 25, 12 at 12:30am

Has anyone found themselves doing these?

I've attacked my mareep thinking it was the enemy xD I've also gone into the kingdom of viperia with 4 psychic types, 1 jigglypuff and 1 vaporeon thinking it would be a good matchup due to them being a poisen nation. Then I accidentally let the spiritomb gain a banner.... so my psychic types couldn't budge it, their attacks do absolutely nothing against that typing, same with jigglypuff. Which meant the only pokemon that could even damage the spiritomb was vaporeon. Luckily I had yet to use my warlords ability, otherwise I never would have won that battle, as it was there was only 2 turns left when I obtained the final flag