Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Got Banned for the 3rd Time » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 11:06pmVapid Soul

I need to stop raging but it's so hard not to. The other day I pick Lee and the shitty duo queue waits until the last second to pick Kayle and Taric together. They both take a smite and start trolling me. I wasn't even talking in queue chat. I go wraiths and they smite them and just run around following me and trolling. Then earlier today I had a butthurt *bleep* who claimed to be 1900 elo on ranged ad. The captain picked the ad carry and he got butthurt so random locked jungle rammus last second when I was already jungle Skarner. Seriously it's not my fault..Now I can't play for a whole week. -_-

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 12 at 10:46pm
Vapid Soul

I've also made this thread on Riot trying to reason somewhat. Got banned for a couple of days from the general forum. *bleep* you Pendragon :s I don't think I deserved a ban from forums just for that thread.

Jun 29, 12 at 12:46am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Misty
quote Phoenixmon
So I steal every kill that is "their's", get all the minions away from them as much as possible and put 'Lolumadbro?' Every time they rage. Funny as hell. After all, they deserve it for being irritatingly mad.
This is why I <3 Karthus, actually (especially since I grabbed the Statue of Karthus trollskin). LoL is kind of like The Butthurt Squad's HQ, so much nerdrage, it's entertaining to say the least.
It's the how many ragers can you count in 5 games game. 5-10 "-_-.

Jun 28, 12 at 10:53pm
Misty

quote Phoenixmon
So I steal every kill that is "their's", get all the minions away from them as much as possible and put 'Lolumadbro?' Every time they rage. Funny as hell. After all, they deserve it for being irritatingly mad.
This is why I <3 Karthus, actually (especially since I grabbed the Statue of Karthus trollskin). LoL is kind of like The Butthurt Squad's HQ, so much nerdrage, it's entertaining to say the least.

Jun 28, 12 at 7:16am
Tashur Astur

quote Lorx
On those kinds of games, on the rare chance I get those kinds of people, I generally go something nutty and have some fun. If I'm Ezreal I might try AP, or if they're following me everywhere I'll lead them into the enemy jungle and force a 3v1 on some poor hapless opponent, etc.
Hey I do that too :>

Jun 27, 12 at 5:38pm
ShadowCrystallux

quote Tiger go Meow
I have some issues with how people can easily report people and lead them into bans, but that's not really the thread to dump that rant into. On the other hand: People should not troll period. It's poor sportsmanship as much as someone raging and cussing someone else out is. Play the game, and have fun. Well enough you're already trying to kill the other team, no need creating animosity in your team and making it harder for the rager to focus his rage productively and instead make him upset at his own team.

I've seen those people get pushed so far they just start intentionally feeding, leave the game, and so on. This is something you do not want. HAve fun, respect everyone, and be a good sport.
There is a difference between trollers and those teaching ragers a lesson. Trollers ruin the game for everyone, teachers ruin the game for the person already ruining the game .

Jun 26, 12 at 7:39pm
Tiger go Meow

I have some issues with how people can easily report people and lead them into bans, but that's not really the thread to dump that rant into. On the other hand: People should not troll period. It's poor sportsmanship as much as someone raging and cussing someone else out is. Play the game, and have fun. Well enough you're already trying to kill the other team, no need creating animosity in your team and making it harder for the rager to focus his rage productively and instead make him upset at his own team.

I've seen those people get pushed so far they just start intentionally feeding, leave the game, and so on. This is something you do not want. HAve fun, respect everyone, and be a good sport.

Jun 26, 12 at 5:44pm
ShadowCrystallux

quote RazeHell
Honestly, if you rage at them, you're as bad a the trolls.

You're both incredibly annoying, and you both really should find something else to do.
I don't rage at troll, and I only troll ragers . Winding them up and up because they won't leave other people or me alone. So I steal every kill that is "their's", get all the minions away from them as much as possible and put 'Lolumadbro?' Every time they rage. Funny as hell. After all, they deserve it for being irritatingly mad.

Jun 26, 12 at 10:30am
RazeHell

Honestly, if you rage at them, you're as bad a the trolls.

You're both incredibly annoying, and you both really should find something else to do.

Jun 26, 12 at 8:37am
Vapid Soul

When I start a game, my goal is to win. Winning gives a sense of completion and fun when I play League. There are plenty of games where you can dick around without an actual in game goal for those people :s

Jun 25, 12 at 6:27am
Chaosfire

Before you say something, take a deep breath, and try to think if your words will really mean anything. If not, then the trolls aren't worth your time. Simple as that.