Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Featured Weapon: Optical Blade » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 4:55pmSymphonic Abyss

The Optical Blade was voted in as the Featured Weapon for this week! As one of the Blade class, it's a pretty handy weapon!

quote Kid Icarus NeoWiki
This blade has the longest range of its class. Its shots actually gets stronger the farther it travels! Its melee attack is nothing to sneeze at too! Its charge time is solid also.
Have you ever used the Optical Blade? Is it even your main weapon? What do you think are some pros and cons about using the weapon? Would you ever use it in competitive play? What about the story mode? Have any of you used it to defeat the mighty Dark Pit? What is your highest-valued Optical Blade? Tell us all here!

Wanna read more about the Blade weapon class? See the Blade page on the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 02, 12 at 6:57am
kjhbvcxcvbnm,

had a 212 blade it good. forward dash charged melle strike is epic

Jun 28, 12 at 12:29pm
solomon514

I had one of these blades before but I didn't really like it much at the time. :/

Jun 25, 12 at 5:02am
Advait

Oh and the i'm not sure why, but the Optical blade reminds me of a lightsaber XD
Me too!

Jun 24, 12 at 10:33pm
Rouge Elite

I used to have it, did over 200 damage in a melee combo, but because it was so slow I ended up fusing it.

Oh and the i'm not sure why, but the Optical blade reminds me of a lightsaber XD

Jun 24, 12 at 6:53pm
Advait

Yes, I have used an Optical Blade. It is a pretty interesting weapon. Lightweight, good charge time, good swift melee. These are the attributes a good blade should have!

Jun 24, 12 at 4:55pm
Symphonic Abyss

The Optical Blade was voted in as the Featured Weapon for this week! As one of the Blade class, it's a pretty handy weapon!

quote Kid Icarus NeoWiki
This blade has the longest range of its class. Its shots actually gets stronger the farther it travels! Its melee attack is nothing to sneeze at too! Its charge time is solid also.
Have you ever used the Optical Blade? Is it even your main weapon? What do you think are some pros and cons about using the weapon? Would you ever use it in competitive play? What about the story mode? Have any of you used it to defeat the mighty Dark Pit? What is your highest-valued Optical Blade? Tell us all here!

Wanna read more about the Blade weapon class? See the Blade page on the Kid Icarus NeoWiki!