Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations » Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 coming out 2013 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 1:53pmDedValve

Well this was...unexpected. I thought they where going to wait for the manga to finish at least but UN3 is coming out so...get hyped!

Link

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 11, 12 at 11:19am
DedValve

instant transformations seem a little...broke. It's probably only going to be on singleplyer though.

Jul 07, 12 at 11:14am
kuje

Agreed, I can't wait to try out the Kyuubi boss battle.

Here's an off screen demo video I found. It shows both the Kyuubi and Masked man boss battle.

Jul 05, 12 at 12:20am
Mirage

Nice! Though I can't help but wonder when in 2013 this game is gonna be released, it could be another year yet.....but still, I'm excited, the Kyuubi boss battle looks amazing and it'll be interesting to see what characters they include from the 4th Ninja War.

Jul 04, 12 at 2:16pm
kuje

The first trailer is out .

I'm liking everything about it so far. I'm glad they ditched the Anime cutscenes and went for the the ones created with the actual game engine. Also boss battles seem to be back and that's a huge plus. Now all I need are jutsu clashes and free roam in story mode and I'll be happy.

Jun 24, 12 at 2:38pm
kuje

Boss fights seem to be back. Now all I need is free roam in my story campaign mode and I'm sold. Actually I'd probably buy it either way but it's still on my wish list.

Jun 24, 12 at 1:53pm
DedValve

Well this was...unexpected. I thought they where going to wait for the manga to finish at least but UN3 is coming out so...get hyped!

Link