Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Halo 4 » The Halo Bulletins - Latest: November 8th - Game Release, SWAT, and more. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please read over the forum rules before posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 10:31amFury

I figure it's better to start putting these all into one topic. Often times, the content of these are not worthy of a new thread. If there's a particularly substantial one revealing tons of new info, then you may make a new thread for it (e.g. the reveal of the new Forge). Otherwise, use this.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 15, 12 at 11:23am
LOD-squa

There's a new Bulletin out. Nice to see Team Snipers making a comeback.

Nov 02, 12 at 3:57pm
Fury

New bulletin is up. The Q&A section is really informative I feel.

Oct 26, 12 at 6:04am
Chrono

Fury / LOD-squa
Thanks. I'm pretty bothered that they haven't released the information on the TrueSkill ranking system (visible) that I know many people, myself included, want included. It probably won't get put in because they're trying to appeal to a huge commercial audience, which is a bummer, but I'd at least like to know. They said they'd release taht information in October -____-

Oct 25, 12 at 10:03pm
Fury

Bulletin is up. Check out pictures of the multiplayer map Vortex, the item list for Forge, and learn about the map packs and War Games pass.

Oct 25, 12 at 12:34pm
LOD-squa

Chrono - Sometimes they run behind schedule and don't post them on time.

Oct 25, 12 at 12:00pm
Chrono

Wasn't there supposed to be a bulletin yesterday?

Oct 18, 12 at 11:34am
Fury

This week's bulletin talks about the multiplayer map Meltdown, the Mantis, and Skulls.

Oct 17, 12 at 6:17am
Chrono

quote Fury
Also in the news, you can now get more XP by eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew .
My room mate drinks Mountain Dew so I'll have him buy the specific ones and then use those.

I avoid pop adn chips mostly, so yeah...

Oct 10, 12 at 11:01pm
Fury

This week is all about the progression system. You can learn in detail how you unlock items. Also, challenges and accomadations are officially back.

Also in the news, you can now get more XP by eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew .

Oct 03, 12 at 1:13pm
LOD-squa

quote Fury
Covenant weapons detailed in this week's bulletin. You can discuss the video here.
I forgot about this thread but I love the covenant weapons and I am so excited to see that Beam Rifle being back. These videos are getting me pumped for the game even more.