Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Final Fantasy X » FFX anyone claiming to have more then 14-16 goals is a LIAR!!! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Echo Grass Moogle Moogle Phoenix Down

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 7:01amMike105

I scored 13, and it took all of the time. I seen someone in here claiming 20+.......COME ON are we that insecure??
Clearly I'm call BS!!!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 12 at 3:30pm
Tweed4all

getting 20 goals is a bit tricky but doable u just need the right circumstances. 1st things 1st use golden arm on Brother. 2nd things - the goalie you are shooting against can not be using super goalie or grip gloves, these hog up too much time. 3rd big thing - shooting against a goalie using high risk so Brother can literally shoot the second he takes the ball away from the opposing midfielder, golden arm and a shot that hogs up no extra time like a wither shot 3 or the like, will guarantee an easy goal immediately after claiming the ball. Other small things that will build up more time to accomplish 20 point games: Sky rocketing Brothers level ahead of the competition to get his speed crazy high so he can reach and pound the opposing midfielder in a shorter amount of time. a few seconds shaved off each goal scored due to his speed being high will add a couple extra goals to your total. 20 point games are very possible, ive pulled them off a decent amount of times using the above methods. Dont be fooled though. Ppl who say they are scoring 20 points in a game arent doing it on a regular basis. 14-16 is a good solid average. Low 20s is as good as that score is ever going to get, as far as im aware, and requires the perfect scenarios to pull it off.

Jul 18, 12 at 1:58pm
Aspinator1993

The way that I got a 14-0 victory was that I played against the Kilika Beasts with Brother in the Midfield position. The first goal scored was just a simple brother catching the ball, and then running to the keeper and scoring (I broke one of the defenders and just shot past the other defender), it's worth noting that all the other players were too far away to intercept, so I only had to deal with one defender and Vuroja's block values (can't remember if he intervened or not). And then the rest of that half's goals were Vuroja catching the ball, and then not having enough pass or EN to go past Brother, so Brother would get the ball back again, and the cycle would repeat. I guess it helps that Brother has a good speed stat value.

Anyways, the next half was the same, however I did score a goal or two with Tidus, so I might of been able to get another goal out of brother, instead of scoring with Tidus (as I think I used Jecht Shot twice). This was all done at a pretty low level.

Jul 07, 12 at 1:40pm
lalaprola

and also goalies not using the super goalie thing as it cuts time etc,

so basically can score 7+ first half or more if:

-strikers, middleman has beast shooting skills
-goalie has the half save thingy and super goalie thingy off

if those steps are in place, position character in the middle of the center spot and the defender left, right and shoot away

Jul 03, 12 at 3:05pm
Dramon Knight

Taking risky shots would be the best bet, the abilities to make it work aren't coming to mind but I know you can use people to shoot from far off. That'd save a lot of time.

Jul 03, 12 at 3:02pm
lalaprola

it is possible to score 13 goals +

just got to have luck on your side (the keeper using that ability that half his goal thingy)
and your strikers with beast shooting.

long time since i played ffx

Jun 25, 12 at 1:28pm
Holywhippet

The thing to remember with Blitzball is that you gain experience from actually doing things - pass, shooting etc. If you can keep your distance from your opponent and maintain possession of the game you'll gain more experience than your opposition. After a while, it's quite possible to outclass all the other teams by quite a bit since you've gained plenty of levels and they haven't. When this happens it's a lot easier to score goals since the numbers are in your favour.

Jun 25, 12 at 8:05am
Jabba Overkill

quote zajazd
I don't even know what goals are lulz All I know is that after finishing story I stumbled on one of those dark aeons and it killed my party sooner than I could say o behehe and i couldn't care less and moved on to play other games.
He means goals in Blitzball games...the Dark Aeon incident is irrelevant... 

Jun 25, 12 at 4:06am
zajazd

I don't even know what goals are lulz All I know is that after finishing story I stumbled on one of those dark aeons and it killed my party sooner than I could say o behehe and i couldn't care less and moved on to play other games.

Jun 24, 12 at 6:23pm
Jabba Overkill

quote Mike105
I scored 13, and it took all of the time. I seen someone in here claiming 20+.......COME ON are we that insecure??
Clearly I'm call BS!!!!

What a mature and serious issue... 

Jun 24, 12 at 10:28am
Gligar

people have different skills... im pretty sure you can get more than 13