Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Mundo » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Jun 24, 12 at 5:21amLorx

Dr. Mundo the Madman of Zaun

Dr. Mundo, the Madman of Zaun

Roles: Fighter, Tank
Date Released: September 2nd, 2009 (Beta)
Costs: 1350 IP PointsIcon.png or 585 RP PointsIcon.png
Dr. MundoIcon.png

Statistics

Health 433 (+89) Health Regen. 6.5 (+0.75)
Mana N/A (Manaless) Mana Regen. N/A
Attack Damage 56.23 (+3) Attack Speed 0.625 (+2.8%)
Armor 17 (+3.5) Magic Res. 30 (+1.25)
Range 125 Movement Speed 320
AttackPowerIcon.png
DefensePowerIcon.png
DifficultyIcon.png
SpellPowerIcon.png
Edmundo Mundo, the Madman of Zaun, is a champion which was released September 2nd, 2009.
Patch: V1.0.0.132
Adrenaline RushIcon.jpg
Adrenaline Rush
Dr. Mundo regenerates 0.3% of his maximum health every second.
Ability Description Rank Up
Infected CleaverIcon.jpg
Infected Cleaver
(Active): Dr. Mundo hurls his cleaver in a line, dealing magic damage to the first enemy it hits equal to a portion of the enemy's current health and slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds. If Infected Cleaver hits a target, Dr. Mundo is healed for an amount equal to half the health cost. It has a minimum damage threshold, and a maximum damage cap versus monsters and minions.
Cost: 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 health
Range: 1000
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Magic Damage: 15 / 18 / 21 / 23 / 25 % of target's current health
Minimum Damage: 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280
Maximum damage versus monsters: 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 / 700
Burning AgonyIcon.jpg
Burning Agony
(Toggle): While active, Dr. Mundo deals continuous magic damage per second to nearby enemies and reduces the duration of crowd control effects on himself.
Cost: 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 health per second
Radius of AoE: 175
Cooldown: 4 seconds
Magic Damage: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 (+0.2 per ability power)
Duration Reduction: 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35%
MasochismIcon.jpg
Masochism
(Active): Increases Dr. Mundo's physical damage by a flat amount for 5 seconds. In addition, Dr. Mundo gains additional damage for each percent of missing health.
Cost: 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 health
Cooldown: 7 seconds
Flat Attack Damage Bonus: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100
Flat Attack Damage Bonus: 0.4 / 0.55 / 0.7 / 0.85 / 1 per 1% of health missing

SadismIcon.jpg
Sadism
(Active): Dr. Mundo gains increased movement speed and he regenerates a percentage of his maximum health over 12 seconds.
Cost: 20 % of current health
Cooldown: 65 seconds
Heal: 40 / 55 / 70 % of max health
Movement Speed: 15 / 25 / 35%
Champions

Picked him up again recently, loved him back in the day but then Ignite got buffed and he kind of fell out of favor for a very long time except for TT. I'm trying to nail down how people do so well with him in Jungle right now, but I'm hearing a lot of different things, much of which doesn't actually work out in tests. I think my next attempt was going to be like, 9-21-0 with a Vamp start at red? Just can't seem to get a good sustain going before level 6 easy mode hits. >:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 28, 13 at 8:55am
WakeCraterWind

I've been liking Sorc Boots with Liandry's on him for a while now. Sure Tenacity is useful for him but if you're being CC'd as Mundo you're probably winning the teamfight anyways. Meanwhile that MPen with current health burn just shreds everyone.

Feb 22, 13 at 10:46pm
Chaosfire

I've started with E before, on accident. You lose less health, but clear slower. I'd probably do it if I wasn't getting a leash. E+attack speed red/masteries is stronger then you'd think.

Feb 22, 13 at 10:44pm
Lorx

tbh I get E at 2. Mundo's always generally low during early jungle, having E just makes his clear times really nice. I run WEQWWR for early jungle clears. Q's gotten just in time for it to matter with a second buff camp, using the baseline jungle path of all jungles.

Feb 22, 13 at 7:44pm
Chaosfire

quote MegaBassMan
Yeah, but any smart Mundo gets E at level 4.
3 if he's looking to gank then.

A smart mundo wouldn't do what I referenced, not taking defenses hurts mundo so bad because of his health costs. This would be a "cheese" strategy to run in a side lane.

Feb 22, 13 at 7:26pm
MegaBassMan

Yeah, but any smart Mundo gets E at level 4.
3 if he's looking to gank then.

Feb 22, 13 at 7:21pm
Chaosfire

Mundo can auto you for 127.5+ damage per hit level 1 if you start you E, running into lane with full ad runes, and at least 14 points in the offense tree. (60+40+22+3+10+2%)
He also gains ad as he losses health. Isn't that ridiculous?

Nov 19, 12 at 12:59am
Lorx

Mundo Early:
    Decent ganks (come in from behind, cleaver when it would be impossible to miss anyway), incredibly fast jungle clear speed (he's one of the best last I checked), good counter-jungling/brawling

Mundo Late:
    Tanky DPS, not a Tank. He runs in and causes havoc with the large amount of free bonus AD he receives from E, and the AoE carnage from a maxed W. Roams around in a teamfight generally being obnoxious and sticking to targets like glue.

He can't be put anywhere but jungle, but he does do well there, and transitions well into late-game with the correct build and team.

Nov 19, 12 at 12:32am
ShadowCrystallux

Does mundo actually excel anywhere except from late game tanking? His top lane: shit, his support: awful, his ganks: step to the side and you'll be kay. Mundo's late game baits are the best, but late game is a little... Late.

Nov 18, 12 at 8:15pm
Lorx

quote ShadowCrystallux
Well last season in ranked, I got DEMOLISHED by an irelia top lane. Like, I was one of the major reasons we lost that game. I did ask not to go top :/. And I don't play top enough to know about counters and such. So jungle creeps > mundo early? I'll keep that in mind. And mundo support is so bleh. Once they remove HoG, what exactly does one build?
Answer: You don't go Support, Mundo can't support, he's terrible at it.

For jungling, I'll probably just speed a different item that's more useful to his overall build. A rushed gp10 item in jungle is "the thing to do" right now, especially HoG, because there's no reason not to, and it furthers your progress for later. Once it's removed, it's not especially going to be a problem for Mundo Jungle, just have to slot in something more appropriate for that phase of the game.

Nov 18, 12 at 10:03am
Tashur Astur

Mundo is really really fast jungler, he's actually the fastest there is even after nerfs if you go for a jungle speed runepage. His problem is that he takes roughly one billion damage per jungle camp so boots3 start is very hard to pull off unless you're premade with your team. His counterjungling with exhaust is ridiculous though, his damage is stupidly high due to his E, chase is ridiculous because of his Q and he's so hard to hunt down if it should get to that because of his W and Q.

His top lane is so bad that it's not even funny. If you get ahead you'll obliterate though, +100 AD steroid is pretty stupid against non-cc champions.