Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » What team are you going be? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 12 at 9:37pmDevildoctor

I might start in a smaller league, maybe I may choose Belgium. I'm wondering if FIFA13, may introduce some new leagues like the Ukraine and Greek leagues! I'd like to maybe start with one of those leagues teams! I hope the Chinese Superleague enters the game as its becoming a very strong league with many interesting new signings like Drogba...

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 28, 12 at 1:07pm
Eh Croissant

quote Eh Croissant
Borussia Dortmund
Swindon Town
Galatasaray or another Turkish team
Villareal as they are now in Liga Adelente
No Turkish league? Thought there was...

Sep 28, 12 at 8:19am
Ghetto Prince

Can you do a few seasons as say liverpool an then go onto manage other teams in different countries say liverpool a couple if years then inter then barca?

what happens at end of each season?

Sep 28, 12 at 5:50am
smarti3

Chelsea all day er'ryday

Sep 27, 12 at 7:34pm
AbirHT

Charlton Athletic my first choice or might be Manchester United

Sep 27, 12 at 2:16am
Eh Croissant

Borussia Dortmund
Swindon Town
Galatasaray or another Turkish team
Villareal as they are now in Liga Adelente

Sep 27, 12 at 1:46am
Pompey Fan

The laughing stock of football - Portsmouth.

Sep 27, 12 at 1:35am
RNM

Arsenal ofcourse.

Sep 25, 12 at 10:56am
Sigge

Manchester United,Dortmund,Napoli or Malmö FF probably.

Sep 25, 12 at 9:57am
AwakenedSoldier

As with all fifa's i have to have a career as manchester city, the budget just lets me buy all the players i want and build the ultimate dream team for me but i am thinking of doing a Saudi Arabian league, i don't know anything about it but it is always good to be in a new league everyone once in a while

Sep 23, 12 at 10:58am
electric pepper

i really cant decide, i support tottenham tempted to be them because they got white hart lane in it this year unless i am mistaken. but then Portsmouth is my nearest team, and they also tempt because it would be more of a challenge. on last years game when I was struggling to stick with a career, I got a list of all the teams nearest to me and just worked my way down.