Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U » Since Namco Bandai is involved with devlopment... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 12 at 7:50pmSwampasaur

I think a third party character from NB is almost guaranteed.

So do you think would probably be put in?

My money's on Pacman.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 16, 13 at 5:54am
Kokoro

I would like to see Bayonetta in. Since Bayonetta 2 is going to be a Wii U exclusive, she has a better chance of being in this.

Jun 15, 13 at 11:08am
Gotenks

I think you're expecting to many third party characters there haha(though it would be awesome). Including Sonic, that would be five third party characters assuming Snake doesn't return as well. I still think we will only be seeing three third party characters which is one more than Brawl. I expect we will see Sonic return and then possibly a Namco character to complete the set.

Jun 15, 13 at 8:39am
NapoleonDos

Megaman is in
Sonic is seemingly in with their partnership and notoriety
Pacman seems obvious choice, as mascot of Namco-Bandai, representing a huge part of gaming history (particularly as TEKKEN has had one game on a nintendo home console).
Rayman isn't a super strange choice- he's been growing back in popularity, fits the bill for the game, and last year Ubisoft rocked e3
Let's just let Hudson Soft/Konami add in Bomberman to replace Snake, and I'm golden.

Who doesnt want Bomberman v Rayman v Megaman v Pacman?

That's great third party representation there.

Jun 10, 13 at 5:09pm
AgatioGanon

Basically Namco is making the game and Sakurai is the boss.

So therefore things should turn out fine since Sakurai is the boss and Namco has to do whatever he says.

Jun 05, 13 at 5:36pm
Gotenks

Didn't Sora shut down a few months back?

Jun 05, 13 at 9:19am
SpOOK

Yeggh... Well, things might turn out alright.

Jun 05, 13 at 9:17am
bbb7002004

Namco Bandai is taking on the whole development duties with Sakurai directing the whole project. Sora is just a company made to handle Nintendo's contract work with Sakurai, and doesn't have actual staff.

Jun 05, 13 at 8:51am
SpOOK

How large a role is NBGI playing exactly? Are they doing the physics, lending themselves more to the aesthetic side, or has it even been said yet?

Jun 03, 13 at 3:50pm
AgatioGanon

RegalBryant, I kind of recently had a face turn with Mario, I like him now, I've been playing New Super Mario Bros 2 on 3ds, love it!

Jun 03, 13 at 9:32am
RegalBryant

quote GaTheZakk
RegalBryant, I'd play as Mario if he was the weakest character in the game, with a garbage moveset, and on the bottom tier, he's freaken Mario!
Wait, I thought you hated Mario.