Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Introduction Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Keyblade Sora

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 12 at 6:31pmFluidity

Welcome to the KH3D forum! This thread is for introducing yourself to your fellow forum-goers. Tell us a bit about yourself and enjoy your stay!

I'm Fluidity or Katie, whichever you prefer to call me. I already have my collector's edition pre-ordered and I've played the crap out of the demo currently available on the eShop. I can't wait for this game.

I swear I made one of these threads for this forum a few months ago. I wonder what happened to it... ;_;

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Mar 16, 13 at 12:00am
Ichigo Uzumaki CO

I'm ichigo Uzumaki just call me ichi an by the way, BEST GAME EVER! I got hooked on kingdom hearts by the kingdom hearts 358/2 days game!

Feb 01, 13 at 1:53am
Wally

Hi, I'm Dan and when I get a 3DS (hopefully soon) this will be the first game I buy. Yeah yeah I'm late to the party whatever!

Oct 04, 12 at 7:16am
Aurigae

quote Vast
I'M VAST

I LIKE POKEMON

TRAITOR! D:<

Anywho, Hai I am Amsey and I worked on the Kingdom Hearts NeoWiki for a bit and have always been a fan of the games :')

Oct 02, 12 at 5:50pm
Sigma

Just don't spam, bro.

Oct 02, 12 at 5:48pm
Vast

quote Sigma
    JAMES IS HERE. THIS PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.

YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET. TIME TO MAKE THIS FORUM HAVE NUMBER ONE PPD

Oct 01, 12 at 7:22pm
Sigma

JAMES IS HERE. THIS PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED.

Oct 01, 12 at 2:52pm
Vast

I'M VAST

I LIKE POKEMON AND I AM A DINOSAUR ENTHUSIAST.

Aug 05, 12 at 9:31pm
Vicarious

quote Shmexie_x_Deoxys
i'm so sad that my parents wont let me go out and buy the systems for the kingdom hearts games,
i still haven't been able to play birth-by-sleep and i don't want to play dream-drop-distance until i have.

but i'm super excited that kh3D defines the plot for the series!!!

lol

Well BBS really isn't that needed because it does let you read the stories of all previous KH games. But I can understand how you feel.

But welcome to the forum otherwise.

Aug 05, 12 at 8:04pm
Shmexie_x_Deoxys

i'm so sad that my parents wont let me go out and buy the systems for the kingdom hearts games,
i still haven't been able to play birth-by-sleep and i don't want to play dream-drop-distance until i have.

but i'm super excited that kh3D defines the plot for the series!!!

lol

Aug 04, 12 at 7:04pm
nathanx

getin it 2morow!!!!!! :brain explodes from cant wait: