Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Kid Icarus: Uprising » Just rollin' in the weapon gems... » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the forum! Check out our friend code database!Remember to abide by the sitewide rules when posting!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 23, 12 at 12:24pmSymphonic Abyss

So, as some of you may know, I went to the Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses concert last night. It was amazing, but that's not the point of this thread.

Everyone there seemed to have a 3DS! I went from 14 StreetPasses to 140 something. It was so cool. The big deal was all of the weapon gems I got though - fifty. The maximum number for StreetPass weapon gems at a time is 50, and I reached that in less than twenty minutes. I haven't really had time to check them out just yet, but I'm extremely excited.

How many weapon gems have you guys gotten? I think my total is 52, but this just blew me away. :L I mean by StreetPass, not by SpotPass, which gives you one each day.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 21, 12 at 9:29pm
Sokolniki

I'm in Colorado Springs, a decidedly more PC oriented gaming community. 3DS sales are slow. I've yet to receive a street pass

Aug 21, 12 at 10:56am
Crawler

Once I went on a bout and by the time I got off I hade 248 spot passes bout ride was 17 hours long;(

Aug 18, 12 at 12:41am
Advait

quote TheIcarusKid
i pressed right right left down left down right on the D Pad and spotpass gave me 50 weapon gems all ??? unfortunately though
That doesn't make sense.

Aug 16, 12 at 3:10pm
TheIcarusKid

i pressed right right left down left down right on the D Pad and spotpass gave me 50 weapon gems all ??? unfortunately though

Jun 25, 12 at 6:37am
Epsalon X

I only have three so far, most of my streetpasses in general have been at work, though I don't get all that many. I would have more if I visited the local shopping mall more often, even just to walk around. lol

Jun 24, 12 at 9:24pm
iforgot9911

Hah!
Irony I live in Juneau, Ak and I get like 4 per day in my room!
Props for living in a condo!
But my first spot pass was a ogreclub with near max melle dash and combo +4 stam and +4 shaking.
I don't have it anymore but it helped me be good with one forever.
If you're good with a weapon, go online with a random one equipped and jump around and own!

Jun 24, 12 at 3:28pm
JustinisAWESOME

eh sadly nothing in texas rare that i get one or more at one time

Jun 24, 12 at 5:11am
Buster2000

i mostly get ACTUAL Street Passes. im playing my games, driving on the highway, and i get streetpass! i guess is something good about going to my gradma's after all. (my record is 2 in one trip. not that impressive but cool.) one of these streetpasses was from a country i never heard of. the 3DS didnt even have a map of it. XD

Jun 24, 12 at 12:32am
Advait

quote Buster2000
2. nobody in Maryland has a 3DS.
Think Maryland is bad? Try India! Luckily I've got a brother who loves Streetpass!

Jun 23, 12 at 11:16pm
solomon514

5. 4 of those where random people I saw on the train and 1 was a gamestop demo 3ds. -_-