Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pokémon Black & White Version 2 » Shiny Patrat Isn't Real » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Welcome to the General Pokémon Forum! If you enjoy posting here, consider registering as a member!

PLEASE NOTE: Threads concerning Pokemon should be brought to their respective forums, including game talk, strategies, trading, and etc. Thanks.

General Pokémon forum - Talk about general things about Pokemon, like the anime, manga, favorite Pokemon, etc.
- Official "is this a hacked Pokemon?" thread - Check to see if your Pokemon is legit in this thread.
Pokeficiton forum - Jog your creative juices and make your own Pokemon adventure!
Trading forum - Offer and request Pokemon from Generations IV and V!
Strategy forum - Talk about your best competitive Pokemon set ups and battle tactics.
Battle forum - Battle fellow Neoseeker members on your own custom terms!
Clan forum - Join or create a clan here!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 12 at 9:54amVast

As earlier stated in an article there was a Shiny Patrat that Dengiki encountered. That was luck as I have played the game and it didn't appear for me.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 13, 13 at 7:22pm
FoneBoneFan15

quote sampunas123
quote megatraineralltheway
quote sampunas123
Yep, the shiny Patrat ain't real. I tried it 5 times, but all of them were normal.
I found a shiny patrat while training. It kinda scared me because i wasnt expecting it
Yeah, 1 in 8192 chance if I didin't mess that up
A really small chance.

Jul 13, 13 at 2:56pm
sampunas123

quote megatraineralltheway
quote sampunas123
Yep, the shiny Patrat ain't real. I tried it 5 times, but all of them were normal.
I found a shiny patrat while training. It kinda scared me because i wasnt expecting it
Yeah, 1 in 8192 chance if I didin't mess that up

Jul 03, 13 at 10:01am
Belle

Well, i just found one on my way to Virbank City. :3

I would say it's pure luck. I've never tried to find shiny pokemon before, because the chance rate of encountering one is too low.

Jun 26, 13 at 7:17am
megatraineralltheway

quote sampunas123

Jun 12, 13 at 9:55pm
Savanah1994

It's real. I just caught one. It is grey with blue and yellow eyes.

Mar 04, 13 at 1:49pm
evo25

the shiny patrat encountered by Bianca at the beggining of the game is real it depends on how you answer the questions also if she encounters purloin that can be shiny aswell :/

Feb 28, 13 at 2:57pm
Ash_bam23

I have a shiny patrat .... it was pure luck but I was training my pokemon and I got one today a lvl 4 female

Oct 10, 12 at 12:25am
Squiggle

quote Draditz
Actually the first pokemon I encountered was indeed a shiny patrat. I thot it was just like a female version thus being a different color but i looked into it and the grey one with blue eyes is shiny! It worked for me, I was surprised how fast i got a shiny.
That would probably only come down to luck though tbh.

Oct 09, 12 at 7:24pm
Draditz

Actually the first pokemon I encountered was indeed a shiny patrat. I thot it was just like a female version thus being a different color but i looked into it and the grey one with blue eyes is shiny! It worked for me, I was surprised how fast i got a shiny.

Jun 25, 12 at 4:23pm
thundermaniac

Time to shine. Yes, when you complete the national dex you get a shining charm which improves the rate of shinyness upon encountering a wild Pokemon. (excuse my horrible pun at the beginning)