Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Diablo III » Diablo III Starter Edition download without a Guest Pass » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 22, 12 at 8:32amaction1298

So it has been thirty days since Diablo III was released and I thought people were going to be able to play the Starter Edition without having to use a guest pass. Does anybody know if Blizzard is still going to do this and if so is there a day set out? Or was that idea just scrapped?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Dec 14, 12 at 11:12am
adiii500

Thanks for the notice, downloading it now =)

Sep 29, 12 at 9:02pm
Tavvinator

I totally agree... how ever they should make diablo free and charge for upgrades...

Aug 29, 12 at 7:54pm
action1298

Thanks for the notice, downloading it now =)

Aug 16, 12 at 8:57am
wolfe863

starter edition is SUPPOSEDLY available on the battle.net account site now, but as of yet i have not been able to get it to work...have a ticket in to blizzard. also, i agree that $60 is a bit much and i work for a living. i want to try it before i take a chance on wasting that money. i mean, after all the years i have played blizzard games and given them my hard earned dollar, i DO think they owe me that

Aug 11, 12 at 6:52am
BlackLabel

quote Nick10937285
man blizzard is so not going to get many gamers to play diablo3. i mean we,gamers are all fans,but 90% of us can not afford this game,why dont they just put that damn starter edition in download game clients so we can all please ourselves, DAMN IT BLIZZARD
There are over 10 million people playing Diablo 3, it was the fastest selling PC game in the long history of the platform. Just because you cannot afford it does not mean others are having the same issue, Blizzard owe you nothing stop acting like they do.

Aug 09, 12 at 9:30am
Nick10937285

man blizzard is so not going to get many gamers to play diablo3. i mean we,gamers are all fans,but 90% of us can not afford this game,why dont they just put that damn starter edition in download game clients so we can all please ourselves, DAMN IT BLIZZARD

Jun 22, 12 at 11:21am
Shiris

Note: The Diablo III Starter Edition will not be available without a Guest Pass until further notice.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-starter-edition-guest-pass

Jun 22, 12 at 8:41am
action1298

Anybody at least got a link to check out?

Jun 22, 12 at 8:32am
action1298

So it has been thirty days since Diablo III was released and I thought people were going to be able to play the Starter Edition without having to use a guest pass. Does anybody know if Blizzard is still going to do this and if so is there a day set out? Or was that idea just scrapped?