Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Fire Emblem: Awakening » Fire Emblem: Awakening Coming 2013 in NA » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Thanks for posting at the Fire Emblem: Awakening forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 9:17pmGotenks

Source

But it was just announced on the Nintendo Direct.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 23, 12 at 7:14am
SMDeathwind

quote Legatus
Luckily, there's an unofficial translation for New Mystery that's in very good shape. Should be fairly easy to find by googling, if you're interested.
I know, and I'm waiting until it's 100% done before I get it. I'd like to get some more use out of my physical copy before I go back to emulators. :/

Jun 23, 12 at 6:28am
Legatus

Luckily, there's an unofficial translation for New Mystery that's in very good shape. Should be fairly easy to find by googling, if you're interested.

Jun 23, 12 at 4:25am
SMDeathwind

Blech, I was hoping late 2012 in time for Christmas.

Still, better than New Mystery of the Emblem and it's estimated NA/EU release date of "never". :/

Jun 21, 12 at 10:02pm
Gotenks

Fluidity

I have like 5 playthroughs in RD in the past three years, and I'm on my 4th in Sacred Stones on the 3DS. I'm addicted to these types of games so I don't care how many playthroughs I do, just as long as it gets me closer to this game.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:56pm
Justin

quote Gotenks
I'll probably end up doing a Radiant Dawn playthrough at the start of 2013 just to get prepared for this. I can only do so many playthroughs of Sacred Stones. [/div]
I'm in the same boat! Just did a replay of Sacred Stones and got tired of Creature Campaign. I'll pick it up again soon but didn't get as far as maxing the hidden characters as I would have liked. Just completed Under Gray Skies for Radiant Dawn, though.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:50pm
Fluidity

Hopefully it's early 2013. God I'm so impatient. ._.

I'll replay FE7 and SS. There is no limit to the number of play-throughs for these games with me.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:49pm
Gotenks

I'll probably end up doing a Radiant Dawn playthrough at the start of 2013 just to get prepared for this. I can only do so many playthroughs of Sacred Stones.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:22pm
Justin

This actually gives me enough time to get a hold of a Nintendo 3DS before everyone gets old and tired with this game! :'D I don't have a problem with this. It's nice to know that we're hearing about it, though, because I'm really excited to see how it turns out. I'm playing Radiant Dawn as I type this, actually! I'm definitely in the Fire Emblem mood.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:17pm
Gotenks

Source

But it was just announced on the Nintendo Direct.