Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Animal Crossing: New Leaf » New Trailer from Nintendo Direct - June 21st » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.Looking to exchange friend codes and play online? There's a forum for that! Head over to the Wi-Fi & Friend Codes forum!
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 9:14pmGotenks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 30, 12 at 3:59am
Midnight

Everything is just... wow. It looks amazing!
The deer neighbour looks adorable. x3 The characters look much better in general really, like from the previous games. o:
I love the accessories, especially dem big hats.

Jun 25, 12 at 7:26am
Boreas

quote Fluidity
quote Boreas
Trailer isn't even on my mind right now. All I can think about is DAT DAMN 3DSXL :<
I just bought Purple too ;~;
I'll take it off your hands so you can buy an XL. Just think of how good AC would look on the big screen and whatnot.

Nah, I think I'll keep Purply. She knows I still love her, I just prefer my consoles like I like my personality. XL

Jun 24, 12 at 6:35pm
Phi

Soooo cute. ^3^
    I must say that the clothes and accessories are looking smashing. I can't wait to decorate with all that lovely new furniture. D:

Jun 24, 12 at 6:06pm
Virtue

As everyone already stated, the trailer looks fantastic and the transition to mayor should make this edition even better than previous titles. (Although, Wild World will probably always be my personal favorite.) Pretty excited about the new types of neighbors in this game. I'm assuming there are more to come.

Jun 24, 12 at 3:09pm
Gotenks

I'm not even sure if I want to play an Animal Crossing while I wait for this one. I don't really want to burn myself out before this game comes out.

Jun 24, 12 at 1:23pm
Justin

Rewatching this trailer really makes me want to play Animal Crossing. Looking at the outdoor accessories has me really excited for how unique our towns can be now. I absolutely can't wait for this game! The village area where neighbors live looks amazing, too.

Jun 24, 12 at 7:41am
Fluidity

quote Boreas
Trailer isn't even on my mind right now. All I can think about is DAT DAMN 3DSXL :<
I'll take it off your hands so you can buy an XL. Just think of how good AC would look on the big screen and whatnot.

Jun 24, 12 at 3:16am
Charlie

This looks amazing. Wild World is my favorite AC game, but I think AC:3DS is going to change that. I hate how it's coming out in 2013 now though, but at least it's early 2013 if I remember correctly. Oh well, I'm fine with them delaying the game. They can spend more time on it and stuff.

Thank you for posting this Gotenks.

Jun 23, 12 at 7:52am
Boreas

Jun 22, 12 at 9:26pm
Zombie_Barioth

quote squiggle bath
Inb4 English name is Bambi.
That would be seriously facepalm worthy if it turned out to be true.

Looks to me like that thing in the corner of 1:25 is a trellis or something.