Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] » Demo Now Available on eShop » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 9:07pmFluidity

According to the NA Nintendo Direct session airing now. I have yet to check this out.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 30, 12 at 7:51am
Jimmy007

I played the demon and I honestly love flowmotion combat and using it to get around. It's hard to get around using it at first but I eventually got used to it. Can't wait to get this game

Jul 23, 12 at 7:24pm
nathanx

i LOVE doing the combo where the cat and the dog team up!!!!

Jul 17, 12 at 11:52pm
Vicarious

Played the demo and I really liked the combat. The enemy design and the dream teammate guys are a bit childish for my liking but I can handle it. Though I do miss the dark design that KH 1 had. I really hope III goes back to that kind of evil enemy look.

Either way I am pretty excited for this because I am sure it will be stellar.

Jul 04, 12 at 7:52am
Sigma

ims2golfer Oh okay, that's good. So were you eventually able to download the demo?

Jul 04, 12 at 7:48am
ims2golfer

quote Sigma
    ims2golfer Do you normally have slow WiFi? The demo took about 10 minutes to download for me (which is good amount of time for a download) and I have relatively fast WiFi. Try getting closer to where your router is located so you can get a better signal. That's usually what helps for me when I have a slow connection. Or, yes, as Fluidity said, try a different router if it doesn't work.

If none of that works, then sorry man, I don't know what to tell you.

Nothing will download , but I disabled our router firewall and everything is working again,

Jul 03, 12 at 9:55pm
Sigma

ims2golfer Do you normally have slow WiFi? The demo took about 10 minutes to download for me (which is good amount of time for a download) and I have relatively fast WiFi. Try getting closer to where your router is located so you can get a better signal. That's usually what helps for me when I have a slow connection. Or, yes, as Fluidity said, try a different router if it doesn't work.

If none of that works, then sorry man, I don't know what to tell you.

Jul 03, 12 at 8:12pm
Fluidity

Definitely a connection problem. Has it done this more than once? If not, try again tomorrow or maybe try to find a different WiFi hotspot? It's a shame, you're missing out.

Jul 03, 12 at 11:06am
ims2golfer

My demo will not download. With 15 Mbps I left it downloading for 5 hours and its at 3% ... D:

Jul 02, 12 at 9:42pm
Sonic Flash

quote Fluidity
quote Sonic Flash
I bothered to try the Tutorial today, and it was actually pretty cool. It explained flow motion a bit better than just trying to figure it out for myself. It's also longer than the Demo
On the contrary, I have only completely played through the tutorial. I made it through a few minutes of the core demo but it lost my interest quickly because I was totally lost. I haven't played the recent handheld KH titles nor have I played "The World Ends With You" so I have no I idea who that guy in the blue is or why he's in the game.
After that cutscene that's all the story there is. We aren't really supposed to know what's going on here yet.

The only thing I know is that that guy is from that game. As with the other worlds Sora visits, they'll probably dumb his plot down to simple simple and friend-centric.

Jul 02, 12 at 7:24pm
Fluidity

quote Sonic Flash
I bothered to try the Tutorial today, and it was actually pretty cool. It explained flow motion a bit better than just trying to figure it out for myself. It's also longer than the Demo
On the contrary, I have only completely played through the tutorial. I made it through a few minutes of the core demo but it lost my interest quickly because I was totally lost. I haven't played the recent handheld KH titles nor have I played "The World Ends With You" so I have no I idea who that guy in the blue is or why he's in the game.