Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » 3DS XL announced » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 8:45pmbbb7002004

$199.99, 8/19/12
Comes in Red and Blue in the US
Screens are bigger, better viewing angle
Battery life 6-10 hours
4 gig SD card

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 23, 12 at 1:00pm
Akira_EX

Its a demo unit

Jul 22, 12 at 9:51pm
metal_prisioner

quote Akira_EX
Transparent XL from Iwata Asks

Woooow, that is something I'm gonna buy when I live in Japan, that way I will not buy the custom case and only put the leds inside... maybe multi color leds acording with the mood... and game, Red for mario games, green for zelda games, blue for kid icarus, also will add the function to flash with notifications.... OMG I need mony nao XD

Jul 20, 12 at 4:31pm
bbb7002004

Anti-glare screens. This makes the system far more interesting to me. Apparently they've added anti-reflective coating to the XL screens that reduce the reflection from 12% to 3%. Hopefully this will show up on the regular model as well for those who don't have one yet.

Jul 20, 12 at 1:10pm
Mollygraser

i personally don't care about the 3ds XL its really not that cool i mean sure its bigger but really theres nothing new to it i think the 3ds XL is kinda stupid

Jul 20, 12 at 12:28pm
craigxx

would any of u lot know wel wen i play pokemon on my 3ds wel the pic is lil bit blury fuzy.has nintendo fixed this on new 3ds then?if they hav then i.l defo buy it but if they aint then they not geting my money.

Jul 20, 12 at 7:57am
Akira_EX

Transparent XL from Iwata Asks

Jul 04, 12 at 1:56pm
Ground

quote bond007106
Nooo! They got rid of the telescopic stylus! I loved that thing.
I liked it, but I'd rather have a larger stylus sorta like either the DSi XL pen one or the Theatrhythm stylus. A old DS Lite like stylus is a nope though.

Jul 04, 12 at 12:19pm
Boreas

quote bbb7002004
Publishers don't care about choice, they care about penetration.
Never. Trusting. Anyone. From a game company. Ever again O_o

Fuidity: Definitely makes my want a touch more, but I don't like how bad dat English was butchered :/

Jul 04, 12 at 10:53am
ims2golfer

Whens the laptop coming out?
/sarcasm

Jul 04, 12 at 10:43am
bond007106

quote GloriousVictory
Well, you have to admit that the stylus got a little annoying. You try to adjust it, but it just doesn't work (It doesn't stay in one place).
It does for me. Are you sure you're holding it right?