Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » Character Names, Ships, etc » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 11:02amVeGiTAX2

Just breaking out into the open beta right now. Currently signing into ship 06 with the alias Veex2, figured it might be handy for everyone to have a list of Neo people on the beta and into the F2P release

Neo Name: VeGiTAX2
Character: VeGiTAX2
Class: HUcast <- hoooo boy is that ever a HUcast
Ships: Ship 06 currently, looking at others

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 13 at 10:14am
lynxlegion

ID: YakuzaLynx
Character name: Lynn
Level: HU 60, FI 60, RA 50, GU 50, FO 50, TE 50, BR 50
Ship: 8
Team: 隱しの神殿(Current team members: Japan, USA, England, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia)

Apr 19, 13 at 12:42pm
Aerotrunks

Patching up my game for the first time since August, its about halfway now. I'll be online tonight if anybody else wants to play.
Character: Aerogun
Ship 02
Newman Male

Last time I played I was 20-something Force, may switch to something else though.

Apr 12, 13 at 11:10am
Supersaiyajin16

name: amarastu
ship: 2
human lvl 4

Jun 26, 12 at 10:03am
Tiger go Meow

Name: Her Omen
FoHumarl - F. Human Force
Ship 6

Jun 22, 12 at 7:06am
Sonic Flash

Character name: Cantreadkanji
Level 1 HUmar
Ship... 6? 7? Wasn't paying attention

I don't know why I tried to play a japanese RPG without being able to read japanese... The game is playable once I bluff my way through menues. Got through Chapter 0 atleast.

Jun 22, 12 at 12:08am
Aerotrunks

Character name: Aerogun
Level 5 FOnewm
Ship: 02

I'm fairly limited in my knowledge of the game thus far, but I figured out how to buy & sell items and start quests among other basic necessities at least so feel free to ask I'll answer what I can.

There is a huge English speaking community on ship 2 blocks 20,21,22 for those who need it.It can be a huge help when you have no idea what is going on in game.

Jun 21, 12 at 11:02am
VeGiTAX2

Just breaking out into the open beta right now. Currently signing into ship 06 with the alias Veex2, figured it might be handy for everyone to have a list of Neo people on the beta and into the F2P release

Neo Name: VeGiTAX2
Character: VeGiTAX2
Class: HUcast <- hoooo boy is that ever a HUcast
Ships: Ship 06 currently, looking at others