Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » Character Names, Ships, etc » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 11:02amVeGiTAX2

Just breaking out into the open beta right now. Currently signing into ship 06 with the alias Veex2, figured it might be handy for everyone to have a list of Neo people on the beta and into the F2P release

Neo Name: VeGiTAX2
Character: VeGiTAX2
Class: HUcast <- hoooo boy is that ever a HUcast
Ships: Ship 06 currently, looking at others

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 13 at 10:14am
lynxlegion

ID: YakuzaLynx
Character name: Lynn
Level: HU 60, FI 60, RA 50, GU 50, FO 50, TE 50, BR 50
Ship: 8
Team: 隱しの神殿(Current team members: Japan, USA, England, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia)

Apr 19, 13 at 12:42pm
Aerotrunks

Patching up my game for the first time since August, its about halfway now. I'll be online tonight if anybody else wants to play.
Character: Aerogun
Ship 02
Newman Male

Last time I played I was 20-something Force, may switch to something else though.

Apr 12, 13 at 11:10am
Supersaiyajin16

name: amarastu
ship: 2
human lvl 4

Jun 26, 12 at 10:03am
Tiger go Meow

Name: Her Omen
FoHumarl - F. Human Force
Ship 6

Jun 22, 12 at 7:06am
Sonic Flash

Character name: Cantreadkanji
Level 1 HUmar
Ship... 6? 7? Wasn't paying attention

I don't know why I tried to play a japanese RPG without being able to read japanese... The game is playable once I bluff my way through menues. Got through Chapter 0 atleast.

Jun 22, 12 at 12:08am
Aerotrunks

Character name: Aerogun
Level 5 FOnewm
Ship: 02

I'm fairly limited in my knowledge of the game thus far, but I figured out how to buy & sell items and start quests among other basic necessities at least so feel free to ask I'll answer what I can.

There is a huge English speaking community on ship 2 blocks 20,21,22 for those who need it.It can be a huge help when you have no idea what is going on in game.

Jun 21, 12 at 11:02am
VeGiTAX2

Just breaking out into the open beta right now. Currently signing into ship 06 with the alias Veex2, figured it might be handy for everyone to have a list of Neo people on the beta and into the F2P release

Neo Name: VeGiTAX2
Character: VeGiTAX2
Class: HUcast <- hoooo boy is that ever a HUcast
Ships: Ship 06 currently, looking at others