Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » White Knight Chronicles II » Writing a petition for unreleased content » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 7:51amAdrienne

What do you want to be said in a new petition? It must include EU and NA. I would refer to what we want as "unreleased content" rather than DLC. State your ideas, and then we can put something together.

Please only post your ideas about petition content. Troll posts/non serious posts will be deleted, as will posts that argue whether or not a petition will work. This is simply a thread to state your ideas, not a debate.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Nov 07, 12 at 2:49am
biggabertha

Sort of like a Politician...

Nov 07, 12 at 2:20am
Youloseagain

When someone takes the responsibility and don't do what they say they were going to. It's like running away from it all. Sending the petition so late won't be useful anymore it wasn't useful a month ago its not useful now. All I can say is you have let down all the people who sign the petition

Nov 06, 12 at 4:23pm
Barandox

Ok I think we have gotten a bit off topic here so lets get back on track. Adrinne do you have any time frame on when you are sending the petition out? Or is that the delay? Trying to work out who to send it to so that it has the best impact for any possible chance of success? I believe it it was suppose to be sent in back at the beginning of October right? It really needs to be sent in soon for good or bad regardless.

Nov 06, 12 at 5:55am
biggabertha

Darkari, while that is a very good example, the Japanese do still want to take in the culture of other countries. Perhaps there IS a vendetta against NA but there is even a town in Japan that resembles a town in Sweden* and the many works of Miyazaki are influenced by his trips abroad. Howl's Moving Castle afterall, is an original story written by a Welsh author.

It would be INCREDIBLY ironic if the Japanese developers discontinued giving out content due to there being an American version available. It was fully backed up by SoE and even given WKC:Origins but then there was a big stir about the Americans wanting in on it... SoA not picking it up and instead getting D3P to do so might've been the first of the slippery slope.
  • citation:
http://www.japanprobe.com/2009/08/03/sweden-in-japan/
http://japanpropertycentral.com/2011/07/sweden-hills-hokkaido/

Nov 05, 12 at 6:11pm
Tussin

time is always of the essence. with petitions they do calculate and take into account more than just the immediate people that were submitting and signing it , they extrapolate to a degree to the people that didn't sign it but would if they were aware, inactive, whatever other reason.

Nov 05, 12 at 4:23pm
Axel891

I like how some of you keep complaining about japanese developers not willing to bring US JPN game content or japan only games... yet many of you still support their industry by buying japan made games. If you don't like how they operate and don't treat US players fairly, don't buy their products.

FYI, big companies release products and further content based on ROI and profit, not the demands of a few forum and in-game players wanting more content to play for a niche game because they have no more stuff to do.

As for this petition, the longer its prolonged, the less impact and influence it will have on them. They said no more stuff in May... its now November. That was 6 months ago... lol. Soon it will be Xmas.

Time is a factor people.

Nov 05, 12 at 3:39pm
citation needed

quote Darkari
heres the truth on why japanese dont want the rest of the world on there servers its not about money
it actually is there culture they dont want influenced by the rest of the world
citation needed

Nov 05, 12 at 12:05pm
Darkari

im not going to stop fighting the developers til i die or video games die off
heres the truth on why japanese dont want the rest of the world on there servers its not about money
it actually is there culture they dont want influenced by the rest of the world

heres a example have you ever watched any japanese sports if not ill let you know the japanese do not dis either team they do not insult the teams they dont like

next example now lets go to the olympics when USA beat japan USA was bringing up pearl harbor and insulting the japanese though the olympics have nothing to do with pearl harbor

in short the reason why japanese dont want us on our servers its truly they see the rest of the world has a Lack of respect its not about $$

they dont want us on there servers id be willing to meet them halfway as long as they give us = content they recieve

Nov 05, 12 at 10:58am
biggabertha

No offence Darkari but I really hope in that case, you're willing to die for your revolution.

Don't get me wrong, I admire that you have great hopes and that you still see a possibility of change - I genuinely do. I've always liked having things to be fair and equal - as well as seeing the good in as much as I can. I hope that things will change - but the way I see it, most people just do not accept things that they're given and that's what I think causes a lot of strife.

For instance, Mitt Romney doesn't accept homosexuals, women, single parents or abortions.

It's really too bad we can't communicate more peacefully - sure, in this case, we're not getting any concrete responses from the right people but we are approaching the situation very badly by using frowned-upon-by-the-masses methods.

I dunno, I just really feel as though I've been burnt by the Japanese often enough to just take what's given and not to do anything about it. It's pretty much accepted that EU usually gets the shaft when it comes to games - specifically RPGs (for example, Xenosaga, .hack etc.). It's better now, sure but it's still going to take a long time before any kind of equality is going to swing around.

Also, I think I'm just a bit too bitter and lazy, lol

Nov 05, 12 at 9:43am
Darkari

Bigbertha you may have accepted the way companys are running but that doesn't mean we have to we are humans we have the freedom weather we will accept how others treat us
since we dont like there treatment your wasting your breath telling us to accept something we despise and we see a possibility of changing it

look at all the revolutions throughout history and you know what started everyone of them was people complaining about the way they were treated ^_~