Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » PC Games and Steam » What Are You Playing Now? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Neoseeker does not support warez of any kind. Any request for CD keys will be deleted or closed on sight, regardless of the situation. Thank you
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 21, 12 at 2:27amDanger

Alright guys.

Not had a thread like this in a long time it seems, so thought I'd open one. Feel free to share what game you're currently addicted to. Right now I'm playing the 7 day trial of SWTOR, it's been really good so far, fluent gameplay and there's nice little perks to make solo'ing PVE enjoyable.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 25, 12 at 6:12am
Iceguy2003

The Gmod RP servers are a love it or hate it type of thing. I actually found just one that I got into and kept returning to. It was actually very fun, making friends, seeing them on there, and teaming up to live in houses and protect your "crops". But, I only had that fun experience for RP in Gmod in one server which I can't even find anymore.

Sep 24, 12 at 2:49pm
The Don

Yeah I never got into RP servers either. Too many rules, restrictions, requirements and crap that you have to know and punished if you don't. As for mods, if you're just playing the Sandbox gamemode, look into Wiremod. It gives you tons of more tools and properties that allow you make some even more complex contraptions. I never mastered Wire, but if you do the sky's the limit.

Sep 24, 12 at 1:26pm
TheESCapist

The Don Oh right havent managed to play that yet, I found the RP servers to be very complex and it confused my dithering brain, currently downloading some mods for Garry's mod haha, any you would recommend?

Sep 24, 12 at 12:10pm
The Don

quote TheESCapist
quote The Don
Garry's Mod is tons of fun. When you finally get around to installing it, look up Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's a gamemode that servers have, and it's lots of fun.
What in garrys mod or CSS?
It's a gamemode for Garry's Mod.

Sep 24, 12 at 9:58am
Iceguy2003

quote Trafalgar
Black Mesa

It's so good!

DOH, I forgot I downloaded that. Thanks for the reminder! I just got about 30 minutes of play into it and completely forgot I had it after I got Crysis 2.

Sep 24, 12 at 5:20am
TheESCapist

quote The Don
Garry's Mod is tons of fun. When you finally get around to installing it, look up Trouble in Terrorist Town. It's a gamemode that servers have, and it's lots of fun.
What in garrys mod or CSS?

Sep 23, 12 at 11:34am
Marc

Now I'm playing DOW 1 and a small amount of doter 2.

Sep 23, 12 at 10:17am
nnnddd101010

I'm currently playing KOTOR. I have a pretty big backlog of Steam games though.

Sep 23, 12 at 12:51am
The Don

Sep 23, 12 at 12:00am
TheESCapist

I bought Gmod and counterstrike source yesterday, haven't got to play them yet as I've stayed round my mates. How are they??