Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Lollipop Chainsaw » Anyone Know If This Game Will Come Out For PC? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 10, 13 at 10:27am
farhan

Porting game to pc is hard and cost twice more.
So very unlikly like god of war and final fantsy series

Jun 24, 12 at 8:18am
Gamesta100

As far as I know Suda/Grasshopper has never had any of their games on PC.

Jun 23, 12 at 8:17am
ChiroVette

Hmmm I don't care what mediocre scores this game is getting, it looks like a freaking blast! I would love to wait and see if any news comes out because I did hear it was coming to PC.

Jun 20, 12 at 2:31pm
Stitch

quote ChiroVette
Just curious, because this one might be worth buying on my gaming laptop even if not necessarily on one of the consoles.
So far Wikipedia's knowledge, and also an article on Gamespot, in which some of the comments was that the game director is not much of a PC game maker, because if he did he would screw it up a lot, is this game only for 360 and PS3.

Sounds like a fun game, atleast Tara Strong is the Voice of the Main character.

Jun 20, 12 at 2:07pm
ChiroVette

Just curious, because this one might be worth buying on my gaming laptop even if not necessarily on one of the consoles.