Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Events Thread: None Currently Organised » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Jun 20, 12 at 5:35amShadowCrystallux

A long awaited event. The event of the year (ok exaggerated ). Games Day! I know many people in the past month have expressed interest in a game night, however, I think a time period is more suitable as when it's my night, it's your day. So, I propose a time: Noon-7 pm GMT (8pm-3am GMT+8 for me), Friday for me. Pretty sure that's 5am-Noon Pacific Timezone. So yes, a little early for those in America, however, I can't be on any later as I have work the next day.

Event Details:
Time: As Above.
Server: North America (sorry Euro's).
Other Details: I need at least some interest in this event. If it is successful, I'll make another. Please post in the thread, as this is a completely public discussion. It won't be ranked as I'm not level 30. Don't feel restrained by the time frame, that's just the timeframe I'm organising it for. Make your initial post here contain:

Summoner Name(s): ShadowCrystallux (Current main)
Summoner Level(s): 25
Position(s) of preference: Support Bot or Mage Mid.
Timezone: GMT+8
Preferred Field: Summoner's Rift

Feel free to discuss it here .

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Oct 18, 13 at 11:17am
wingsofvalorx

quote BluAnimal
Not gonna lie. I'd take 300 constant ping over the players and system that OCE has.
I don't think any region has worse players than NA.....

...Well maybe besides Brasil, BUT HUEHUEHUEHUEHU!

Oct 13, 13 at 6:50pm
Chaosfire

Same here

Oct 13, 13 at 4:52pm
BluAnimal

Not gonna lie. I'd take 300 constant ping over the players and system that OCE has.

Oct 13, 13 at 3:57pm
MegaBassMan

The event was a failure, but that doesn't matter. It was a memorable day, nonetheless. I had no idea that this was going to turn into a farewell party, but I'm glad I got on when I did. It was a fun ride, and bro. We will play on Oceania sometime, eh? That way I can experience a bit of what your hell was like.

Oct 13, 13 at 12:40pm
Skyexplorer

Welp now he's gone.

Oct 13, 13 at 5:00am
ShadowCrystallux

Just thought I'd let you guys all know officially that I'm headed for OCE tomorrow. I'll miss you a lot, you guys on NA . It's been great, but I think it's finally time I headed to the region, and get some well deserved >200 ping. Think of tonight as my leaving party now, I hadn't decided for the longest time, but I've reached a decision with a couple of my mates, and we've decided to depart. You never know, I may head onto NA on one of my many, many alternate accounts to see you guys again, but for now, it's a sad goodbye from me . I'll still be around here, for a long time to come though, so not all is bad news! (Or good news, depending on how you look at it ) Again, thanks to all of you on NA, and let's finish my 3 year journey on NA on a good note !

Event has started, not expecting any of you to be up yet, but I hope to see you guys in the next couple of hours. I recommend joining the Neoseeker chat room!

Oct 12, 13 at 5:46pm
BluAnimal

Going to be trying some mastery set ups if anyone wants to play some normals with me in a bit. I'll be playing top lane.

Oct 08, 13 at 11:40am
wingsofvalorx

quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey all, I know this is a little short notice, but, I'll be hosting some Neoseeker dodgeball matches this weekend! Details:

Games will hosted on the NA server on this Saturday from 2 PM GMT onwards (probably up until 8 PM GMT). The rules I'll be following are here unless anyone else can find better, or more up to date rules. This is not strictly just dodgeball, however, that's the game mode I kinda want to focus on for a bit, because it seems like a lot of fun and I've never played it . The more people we have there, the more fun it'll be. If anyone doesn't know my IGN yet, it's the same as my Neo Name, feel free to add me anytime.

Hope you guys can attend! Thanks!
Cool finally a dodgeball event, we've all been waiting.

This is perfect timing as well because my main gets unbanned Saturday, so happy.

Well count me in, I'll be add you on my main SCl. If we need an extra person or something I can get some friends as well.

Oct 08, 13 at 11:39am
MegaBassMan

Love you Ryan!
I should most likely be there.

Oct 08, 13 at 11:26am
ShadowCrystallux

Hey all, I know this is a little short notice, but, I'll be hosting some Neoseeker dodgeball matches this weekend! Details:

Games will hosted on the NA server on this Saturday from 2 PM GMT onwards (probably up until 8 PM GMT). The rules I'll be following are here unless anyone else can find better, or more up to date rules. This is not strictly just dodgeball, however, that's the game mode I kinda want to focus on for a bit, because it seems like a lot of fun and I've never played it . The more people we have there, the more fun it'll be. If anyone doesn't know my IGN yet, it's the same as my Neo Name, feel free to add me anytime.

Hope you guys can attend! Thanks!