Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes » Not checking a game out before ordering » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 21, 12 at 2:49pm
wookiee1shoe

Just to put the facts out there it was delivered today by shop to and its a ported 3ds version very disappointed in it but its still super fun to play I just wanted Gotham free roam I don't know if it was Sony or the development team who decided but who ever it was shame on them

Jun 20, 12 at 2:09am
wookiee1shoe

Ordered Lego Batman 2 on vita only to find out if what is being said is true that the vita is getting a ported 3ds version with no open city play as in Xbox and ps3 versions I think the vita should easily be able to play the full version not some poor ported version from a machine the vita beats hands down for graphics and power only got it on vita as I'd play it more portable got me thinkin that the vita is gonna fall to mediocre ports