Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » How many Miis do you have in your streetpass plaza. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 19, 12 at 3:46pmDarksoul7890

I have 687
It's awesome
I have 3 gold pants miis (in plaza)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 2:53pm
ultimateyoshi1up

ohh i got 36 now and there golden and korean lots like 500 on there web site i dont know what it is but it is great

Jul 15, 12 at 9:00pm
metal_prisioner

1 random person and 6 gold pants miis that i got by QR code... really there are like 3 people in my city with 3ds and we don't even know who we are T.T

Jul 13, 12 at 7:28am
ultimateyoshi1up

umm 3ds lovers

Jul 12, 12 at 9:29pm
chase koss

i have 2700 but thats because only about 7 people ive met my 2 brothers both have 3ds's and so does my dad and aunt. So i was able to unlock find mii 2

Jul 12, 12 at 6:25pm
ims2golfer

I have around 1500 and 6 gold pants Miis

Jul 12, 12 at 5:37pm
nathanx

i have 110. its not that much but...idk

Jul 10, 12 at 7:20am
ultimateyoshi1up

i could add you guys on a spot pass list just pm your friend code and i add you just pm sended by 3ds + why does it say strret pass when im inna wifi zone

Jul 03, 12 at 9:47pm
w111j

I have 300+. 2 of them are Gold Pants. Reggie and Scott, from the different events. Most of them are from MK7, but I have a whole bunch of regular ones from when I go to college or to the movies or whatever and randomly get a few people.

Jul 03, 12 at 8:07pm
Lizz

I've only taken my 3DS out a few times, so I only have 2, besides myself. I'm convinced one of them is a GameStop employee I see every time I go in XD

Jul 01, 12 at 7:14pm
FoneBoneFan15

I have 11 Miis in my Streetpass Plaza. Most of them are strangers.