Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » General Nintendo 3DS » How many Miis do you have in your streetpass plaza. » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

DS Logo Animal Crossing New Leaf Castlevania Lord of Shadow Cooking Mama DKC Returns 3D Dead or Alive Dimensions Ace Attorney Dual Destinies Fire Emblem Awakening Harvest Moon A New Beginning Kid Icarus Uprising Luigis Mansion Dark Moon Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Mario Kart 7 Dream Team Monster Hunter 4 New Super Mario Bros 2 Amsey Sigma Squiggle Heibai Swampert X Eiche Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy Pokemon X Pokemon Y Project X Zone Resident Evil Revelations Rune Factory 4 Mario 3D Land Shin Megami Tensei IV Sonic Generations Star Fox 64 3D Paper Mario Sticker Star Tales of the Abyss

hideOriginal Post

Jun 19, 12 at 3:46pmDarksoul7890

I have 687
It's awesome
I have 3 gold pants miis (in plaza)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 18, 12 at 2:53pm
ultimateyoshi1up

ohh i got 36 now and there golden and korean lots like 500 on there web site i dont know what it is but it is great

Jul 15, 12 at 9:00pm
metal_prisioner

1 random person and 6 gold pants miis that i got by QR code... really there are like 3 people in my city with 3ds and we don't even know who we are T.T

Jul 13, 12 at 7:28am
ultimateyoshi1up

umm 3ds lovers

Jul 12, 12 at 9:29pm
chase koss

i have 2700 but thats because only about 7 people ive met my 2 brothers both have 3ds's and so does my dad and aunt. So i was able to unlock find mii 2

Jul 12, 12 at 6:25pm
ims2golfer

I have around 1500 and 6 gold pants Miis

Jul 12, 12 at 5:37pm
nathanx

i have 110. its not that much but...idk

Jul 10, 12 at 7:20am
ultimateyoshi1up

i could add you guys on a spot pass list just pm your friend code and i add you just pm sended by 3ds + why does it say strret pass when im inna wifi zone

Jul 03, 12 at 9:47pm
w111j

I have 300+. 2 of them are Gold Pants. Reggie and Scott, from the different events. Most of them are from MK7, but I have a whole bunch of regular ones from when I go to college or to the movies or whatever and randomly get a few people.

Jul 03, 12 at 8:07pm
Lizz

I've only taken my 3DS out a few times, so I only have 2, besides myself. I'm convinced one of them is a GameStop employee I see every time I go in XD

Jul 01, 12 at 7:14pm
FoneBoneFan15

I have 11 Miis in my Streetpass Plaza. Most of them are strangers.