Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet PS Vita » What Happened? - LBP Vita Delayed » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 18, 12 at 7:25pmFluidity

I was under the impression LBP came out this month for the Vita. I went to check preorder updates on Amazon and saw what I believe to be a placeholder date of Dec 31st. I didn't hear any announcement or anything about the game being pushed back. Does anyone know the specifics? Thoughts on the delay?

I never played a LBP game before but I was pretty psyched. This is a let down.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 12 at 6:25am
Captain Nerditude

Thank groodness we finally get a release date. Hopefully they'll stick to it this time. I got a PSVita just for this game and am pretty bored of having nothing to play.

Aug 04, 12 at 3:32am
Wakaman

Sweet, that's 20+ days after my birth day.
Man they sure did take their time with this one. At first it was scheduled a few weeks after the Vita launch, then July, now September. B|

Atleast I'll have money to buy it now.

Aug 03, 12 at 8:45pm
Fluidity

quote Arikardo
Back on topic, where I work we have a release date of 21st september for LBP Vita.
Did a little double-checking and it seems it is indeed listed on the web as such for the UK/Australia. NA gets it 4 days later. That's right after my birthday.

Jul 25, 12 at 8:05am
Arikardo

quote MajinRomulus
if there is problems they should release it anyway and fix them later.
This is the single most ridiculous thing I have read all day. Why on earth would you want a studio to ship a potentially 'broken' game just so you can have it sooner? If I'm spending my hard earned cash on a game I want it to be finished and bug free.

Back on topic, where I work we have a release date of 21st september for LBP Vita.

Jul 06, 12 at 11:39pm
MajinRomulus

They better not release it on december. I've waited too long for a game that is already finished. if there is problems they should release it anyway and fix them later.

Jun 21, 12 at 6:46pm
Fluidity

I thought you didn't have time for us the Vita?

I don't have one, but hopefully I'll be getting one soon! Not sure if it'll be this month though, but thanks for the heads-up.

Jun 20, 12 at 12:08am
Celes Leonhart

Oh wow, that's super lame, that's definitely one of my must buys too. For what it's worth I don't remember if you have a PS3 Fluidity, but if you do the second LBP (which this is based on) is free this month if you're on PSN+ I think!

Jun 18, 12 at 7:25pm
Fluidity

I was under the impression LBP came out this month for the Vita. I went to check preorder updates on Amazon and saw what I believe to be a placeholder date of Dec 31st. I didn't hear any announcement or anything about the game being pushed back. Does anyone know the specifics? Thoughts on the delay?

I never played a LBP game before but I was pretty psyched. This is a let down.