Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » LittleBigPlanet PS Vita » What Happened? - LBP Vita Delayed » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 18, 12 at 7:25pmFluidity

I was under the impression LBP came out this month for the Vita. I went to check preorder updates on Amazon and saw what I believe to be a placeholder date of Dec 31st. I didn't hear any announcement or anything about the game being pushed back. Does anyone know the specifics? Thoughts on the delay?

I never played a LBP game before but I was pretty psyched. This is a let down.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 04, 12 at 6:25am
Captain Nerditude

Thank groodness we finally get a release date. Hopefully they'll stick to it this time. I got a PSVita just for this game and am pretty bored of having nothing to play.

Aug 04, 12 at 3:32am
Wakaman

Sweet, that's 20+ days after my birth day.
Man they sure did take their time with this one. At first it was scheduled a few weeks after the Vita launch, then July, now September. B|

Atleast I'll have money to buy it now.

Aug 03, 12 at 8:45pm
Fluidity

quote Arikardo
Back on topic, where I work we have a release date of 21st september for LBP Vita.
Did a little double-checking and it seems it is indeed listed on the web as such for the UK/Australia. NA gets it 4 days later. That's right after my birthday.

Jul 25, 12 at 8:05am
Arikardo

quote MajinRomulus
if there is problems they should release it anyway and fix them later.
This is the single most ridiculous thing I have read all day. Why on earth would you want a studio to ship a potentially 'broken' game just so you can have it sooner? If I'm spending my hard earned cash on a game I want it to be finished and bug free.

Back on topic, where I work we have a release date of 21st september for LBP Vita.

Jul 06, 12 at 11:39pm
MajinRomulus

They better not release it on december. I've waited too long for a game that is already finished. if there is problems they should release it anyway and fix them later.

Jun 21, 12 at 6:46pm
Fluidity

I thought you didn't have time for us the Vita?

I don't have one, but hopefully I'll be getting one soon! Not sure if it'll be this month though, but thanks for the heads-up.

Jun 20, 12 at 12:08am
Celes Leonhart

Oh wow, that's super lame, that's definitely one of my must buys too. For what it's worth I don't remember if you have a PS3 Fluidity, but if you do the second LBP (which this is based on) is free this month if you're on PSN+ I think!

Jun 18, 12 at 7:25pm
Fluidity

I was under the impression LBP came out this month for the Vita. I went to check preorder updates on Amazon and saw what I believe to be a placeholder date of Dec 31st. I didn't hear any announcement or anything about the game being pushed back. Does anyone know the specifics? Thoughts on the delay?

I never played a LBP game before but I was pretty psyched. This is a let down.