Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » New Super Mario Bros. 2 » Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Count Bleck Mario Toad Baby Luigi Baby Mario Boo Ludwig Luigi Mario MK8 Goomba Piranha Plant Fire Mario Luigi small mario Star Fire Flower Peach Toad Coin Block Cheep Cheep Donkey Kong Yoshi Spiny Blooper Buzzy Beetle Bullet Bill Fawful Lakitu Paratroopa Classic Mushroom Poison Mushroom Daisy Poison Mushroom 2 Mushroom 1-Up Boo King Boo Luma Bowser Rosalina Paper Luigi Yoshi

hideOriginal Post

Jun 18, 12 at 6:20pmThrawn

Any suggestions that users have for the forum can go here, and also be discussed here.

Sigma
3DS Action Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Amsey
3DS Games Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Feb 07, 13 at 9:20pm
Thrawn

Great job with the forum Virtue, your hard work here will be remembered.

Feb 07, 13 at 6:02pm
Fluidity

You did an excellent job here Jimmy. GG.

Feb 07, 13 at 6:00pm
Gotenks

And don't forget that I'm here as well if you don't want to talk to Sigma.

I know I already gave a bigger PM about this to you. But thank you for the hard work you put into the forum Virtue. Your first mod spot back and you did rather well!

Feb 07, 13 at 4:07pm
Sigma

You'll be missed Virtue, haha. :3 Good luck with the section and the insane XY forum. xD

Anyways, yeah, i'm here for you guys if you need anything, so just drop a post in here or shoot me a PM.

Feb 07, 13 at 3:05pm
Virtue

Hey everyone, I know I already said this in the GD, but I just wanna reiterate that I've officially stepped down as forum moderator. Should you have any questions/concerns, please refer them to Sigma, as he's the section mod for this forum. Thanks again for all of your help for making this place one of the most enjoyable communities I've been part of. It's always appreciated.

Sep 21, 12 at 12:06pm
Virtue

That's a good idea actually, only unfortunate thing would be it's impossible to keep it just within this game, as opposed to becoming about the entire series in general. I'll keep this open to suggestions/feedback and we'll see how it works out. Thanks!

Sep 21, 12 at 7:11am
Aurigae

We have a "Corrupt a Wish" thread on PokeLounge, so maybe a similar sort of thing can be created to do with Mario? :)

Like;
Person 1: "I wish Peach didn't get kidnapped all the time"
Person 2: "Granted, but Mario does instead

I wish there were more mario games"

Or something ^^"

Sep 20, 12 at 10:34pm
Gotenks

Not to mention it shouldn't matter if I am keen on game threads or not as Virtue is the forum moderator so it's his decision on whether a new game thread is made or not. Not mine.

Sep 20, 12 at 7:17pm
Virtue

Gotenks actually threw the suggestion out there a little while ago, I've been trying to think of one that isn't totally meaningless. It's very difficult with this game as there's virtually nothing after the single player mode

Sep 20, 12 at 7:10pm
Fluidity

OH GOD you double-posted. What a terrible moderator you are.

I know Brad wouldn't be too keen on the idea but perhaps a game thread? Another contest of some sort? I'm not sure exactly what kind of contest it would be or how we can go about setting it up, but perhaps Thrawn has an idea? I dunno, I wish this game had wifi. :s