Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Phantasy Star Online 2 » PSO2 Japanese Open Beta starts June 21 » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 20, 12 at 5:41am
Tiger go Meow

I'm sometimes bothered by the people from PSO-World, to be honest. I went onto Ship 2 - World 20 during the Closed Beta and all those people talked about was data mining, and hacking. It was depressing, but I don't mind playing where they all tend to congregate since it's nice to play with people who speak my language.

I'll probably be on ship 2, will probably play a Force again of the newman variety. I can't be fooled into the CAST trap. :x

Jun 20, 12 at 12:57am
Aerotrunks

Tiger go Meow what ship will you be playing on?
I'm thinking ship 2 with all the other PSO-World members for me.
I'll probably end up making another character on another ship since its 1 free per ship and I don't seriously feel like spending money on another.

Side note, I'm incredibly excited about this game the anticipation is killing me so.

Jun 18, 12 at 2:01pm
Tiger go Meow

Looks like June 21st is the official opening date for the Japanese Beta. I already signed up so I hope I get that cute rappy doll. :3 I wonder if I'll migrate to english servers when this game comes over the pacific - if it does.

Sauce

quote From the Sauce
Sega has announced a final June 21, 16:00 start time for Phantasy Star Online 2's full open beta test.

Those who register in advance for the open beta will receive a Rappy Min Doll as a present. This can be used to decorate your my room. Register in advance at the PSO2 official site.

The game's pre-open beta test was held on June 15 and June 16. Over a total of 12 hours of play time, the game had 91,000 participants and a maximum of 41,500 simultaneous connections. The latter figure beat out the game's previous record of 23,500 connections.

Sega did not say when full service on PSO2 will begin. However, it did say that if there are no major problems, they plan on switching to official service as soon as possible. Open beta players will be able to carry their data over once official service has begin.