Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 » Unlock weapons with prestige » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Black Ops Black Ops 2 Brigadier General Colonel 2nd Lieutenant Ghosts Major Lieutenant Colonel Corporal General Captain Lieutenant General 1st Lieutenant Major General Master Sergeant Modern Warfare Modern Warfare 3 Private Sergant Major Sergeant

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 18, 12 at 12:30pm
blackomega34

You can unlock any weapon at lvl 4 when you get the custom classes. So, I took my MK14 the moment I prestiged and started owning with it as soon as I hit lvl4.

Jun 18, 12 at 3:27am
the_FAMAS_pro

Yes you can, but, obviously, you can only use it when you unlock custom classes

Jun 18, 12 at 3:14am
gogengantes

I'm close to getting lvl 80 and I'm planning on going prestige as soon as I can but I was wondering for the unlock option because I would like to unlock the MSR asap (prefer fighting with snipers). Unlocking another custom class slot doesn't really interest me since I mostly use 1 weapon from each class most of the times anyway (got a custom class for AR, SMG, sniper and LMG and that's sufficient for me atm).

If I go prestige (since the weapon unlock is unlocked at prestige 1) does that mean that I can use a token and unlock a weapon at lvl 1 right away, or does the option only become available when I reach lvl 80 of prestige 1?