Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » Those champs that just got/need a major makeover! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

hideOriginal Post

Jun 18, 12 at 2:09amShadowCrystallux

Ok, as we all know, ashe got one hell of a makeover, personally, I thought it made her look amazing. Yesterday, another large group of champions got a makeover. What are your opinions on these makeovers? And what champions would you like to see go into a beauty salon?

Ok, I like teemo's adjustment. However, I'm not a fan of what they did to twisted fate and mundo looks kind of stupid. I would like to see a miss fortune makeover and make her look like an actual bounty hunter/pirate/seductively charming mistress. Because she looks like a mismatch of many girls and personalities in my opinion.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 12 at 10:23am
Twilight

quote A Wind Powered Moose
Hypersexualizing of females in video games is unfortunate, but it's inevitable when like the entire industry is filled with guys. =/

I'm dying to know; as a gay male, who do you find hotter? Feminine men like Ezreal? Or MANLY DUDEGUY BROTHERJACKS like Tryndamere?

I like manly men personally, so Tryn, lol.

Also, Bass Ultra, that was sorta of my point. You don't need to hypersexualize a female for her to be relevant.

Jun 26, 12 at 2:34am
Fluroclad

Storm I thought Karma is still in production for a major rework and it be the next one released

Jun 26, 12 at 2:06am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Storm
New splashes from last weeks patch.

Soraka is supposed to get a re-work soon. I believe she's up next for a major overhaul.
So soraka may finally look half-decent?

Jun 25, 12 at 8:36pm
Bass Ultra

Xin Zhao looks so epic.

Jun 25, 12 at 8:09pm
Storm

New splashes from last weeks patch.

Soraka is supposed to get a re-work soon. I believe she's up next for a major overhaul.

Jun 24, 12 at 4:30am
Bass Ultra

quote Twilight

She's a ninja. A female ninja. She wears clothes that help with mobility. I don't think she's too pressed about whether or not she's pleasing to the eye, because she'll chop your head off before you get a peek.

I don't think showing off sideboobs help with mobility at all...

Jun 24, 12 at 1:05am
A Wind Powered Moose

Hypersexualizing of females in video games is unfortunate, but it's inevitable when like the entire industry is filled with guys. =/

I'm dying to know; as a gay male, who do you find hotter? Feminine men like Ezreal? Or MANLY DUDEGUY BROTHERJACKS like Tryndamere?

Jun 24, 12 at 12:54am
Inuyasha

My whole post was drenched in sarcasm, I couldn't think of many male champions that would be appealing, sadly I'm sure Mr. Clooney would have a problem with Riot releasing a skin of him for Graves.

Jun 24, 12 at 12:10am
Twilight

quote Inuyasha
quote Twilight
I'm here to please the male fans because I give them boners
Excuse me? And what about the champions who please a females needs? Being a male myself I can still attest to Zilean and Yorick's strong appeal and masculine charm. Don't tell me you've never woken up breathless after being taken on a Gondola ride with Sion, either.

That being said Sion could also use a new makeover. NOT THAT HE NEEDS ONE TO SECURE HIS SEX-APPEAL.

As a gay male, I'm lumped into the same ~female pleasing eye candy~ marketing ploy, and if you think the masculinizing of males in video games is worse than the hypersexualization of females in video games, you are mistaken. When you look at a Ahri, Sona or, hell, Akali, you are looking at their breast. They become an object of sex instead of a person valued for their strength, or intellect, etc etc. When you look at a Pantheon, or Sion, or Mundo, or, pretty much any of the dudes in LoL that ooze testosterone from every pore in their body, you are looking at how manly they are. There is NOTHING inherently sexual about looking manly, nor is it demeaning, because in our society, being manly is viewed as a good thing.

All that being said, yes, both marketing ploys are wrong (imo), but whatever, sex sells, that's for sure. And Graves is hotter than Sion anyways~

Jun 21, 12 at 1:53am
Lorx

Pretty much.