Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Hardware, Builds and Overclocking » What printer do you suggest? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Advertising of any kind is not allowed in these forums!If you fix your problem on your own, please post a message describing how you fixed the issue so that others with a similar problem can use your method to fix their issue.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 17, 12 at 11:01pmvalinrace

I am planning to buy a printer with a scanner. What brand can you suggest that is good and best for me?\

Can someone help me please?

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 29, 13 at 5:27am
johnmcleren

I think you first need to identify the feature like what size negatives do you want to print and - do you want the ability to also print color? Do you also willing to replace the native inks with 3rd party product?

May 16, 13 at 1:40am
RihhanaNZ

I recommend to buy the best multifunction printer having striking features like scan to ever-note 3D printing and many more. Explore the market as you can and get the best.

May 13, 13 at 4:57pm
harhis23

When it comes to printers, Epson would always be the recommended brand, for me. I have a computer shop and I bought more than 5 printers already, all of them Epson, and all of them are still working fine after 3 years of use.

Apr 22, 13 at 6:29am
pansydawson

hello,

I think your problem will be solved by the given url. There many printer specifications through which you can get better decision to purchase the device.

http://www.epson.co.in/epson_india/large_enterprise_and_government/products/printers_and_all_in_ones/printers_and_all_in_ones.page

Thanks...

Feb 18, 13 at 3:47am
CMNealTan

Hi valinrace!

What would be your budget for this printer?

Feb 17, 13 at 7:05pm
madewale

I have Canon MX 430. It's a good one . I have not incurred any problems till now. It have a printer, photocopy, scan features. It also has Wifi Settings.

Jun 25, 12 at 3:14am
valinrace

That printer is quite good and what I like it most is that it can print from the memory card. but also I am looking for a printer 4in1 scan,print,photocopy and enlarge photos and also with a wifi in it.

Jun 19, 12 at 2:56am
Forhad

I am quite happy with my hp 7960. It does an excellent job without any paper jam problem and you can also print from the memory card.

Jun 17, 12 at 11:01pm
valinrace

I am planning to buy a printer with a scanner. What brand can you suggest that is good and best for me?\

Can someone help me please?