Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » FIFA Soccer 13 » Introductions » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Hey!

Please read the FIFA 13 Rules and Guidelines before posting to ensure that your posts do not breach any of the existing sitewide or forum-specific rules and regulations.

Also, it is extremely beneficial to everyone if posts are easy to read and comprehend. Correct spelling and basic punctuation make posts seem less clustered and promotes a good image of the poster. Additionally, it is easier to get your point across if your post is easy to understand.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 17, 12 at 8:51pmChelskiman

Hey, guys! Thought I'd get an intro thread up and running to try and spark a little more activity here. Most of you know me already from the various football related forums around Neo, but for those of you that don't I'm Chelskiman and I'm the PS3 catmod. If you guys need anything until a local mod is appointed then feel free to drop me a PM.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 01, 13 at 10:24am
Adinio

Sup, Adinio here, looking to bring the spirit of SOMS to FIFA13.

Aug 26, 13 at 5:31am
Dion ks 11

Hello I'm Dion ks 11 Much more active on PES 2013 quite recently but am looking forward to FIFA 14

Jun 22, 13 at 5:17pm
Gunners

right, im sure you have seen me or heard me my name is Gunners, judging by my name im sure you can tell im a Tottenham fan. Anyways im going to be a mod of the Fifa 14 forum so I hope to discuss with you guys in the future.

Apr 27, 13 at 10:54am
wanderingwelshman201

Hey there lads n ladettes! Was thinking of a unique way to say hello n I ended up with... Hello.... So that's what you're getting !
I'm new here n just thought I'd start off in the "Introduction" thread.

A lil bit of info about me, I've recently got back into posting Youtube videos. Currently I'm doing a series on H2H seasons, UT is coming soon.
I've been playing Fifa since around Fifa 11 n thoroughly enjoyed the time I've spent on it.

Well that seems sufficient for now. If anyone is interested in my YT it's: youtube.com/wanderingwelsh
Thanks for checking out my post... Peace! xD

Apr 18, 13 at 4:21pm
Kroos

Hey, I'm Kroos - been playing FIFA for over 10 years now

Apr 15, 13 at 9:58am
Yakin

I'm Yakin and I support Basel and Bayern München, big FIFA player so see you around!

Mar 15, 13 at 9:05am
Saddlerrad

Alright. Looking forward to being part of the website. Big Fifa and Walsall FC fan. Will be looking to play some of you online in the near future!

Feb 18, 13 at 12:13am
royaljimmy9

Hi,
I was active in fifa 12 forum with my season updates of Reading Fc Career, and will be doing so again this year. I should be posting my first update Wednesday if anyone fancies reading it.

Jan 03, 13 at 12:43pm
htb24

Hey I'm htb24 and I am new, I like playing FUT and my favourite team is Liverpool and Coventry City. My XBL GT is htb24

Jan 03, 13 at 11:05am
Symbolic

Hi, I am very similar to ConKaka in the sense that I usually frequent the FM forums, but since my laptop screen *bleep*ed up, I've decided to take a gander around FIFA.

Xbox GT; MentalGe11ar