Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Super Smash Bros. Brawl » what is your favorite characters??? » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Animal Crossing Donkey Kong Earthbound Fire Emblem F Zero Game and Watch Ice Climber Kid Icarus Kirby Mario Megaman Metal Gear Metroid Pikmin Pokemon ROB Sonic Starfox Warioware Wii Fit Yoshi Legend of Zelda Bowser Captain Falcon Charizard King Dedede Diddy Kong Donkey Kong Doctor Mario Falco Fox Ganondorf Game and Watch Ice Climbers Ivysaur Jigglypuff Kirby Link Lucario Lucas Luigi Mario Marth Meta Knight Mewtwo Ness Olimar Peach Pichu Pikachu Pit Pokemon Trainer ROB Roy Samus Sheik Snake Sonic Squirtle Smash Bros Toon Link Wario Wolf Yoshi Young Link Zelda Zero Suit Samus
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 12 at 6:23pmultimateyoshi1up

what is your favorite characters???

mine is kirby

This message was merged with other messages by Lone Warrior (moderator)

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 09, 12 at 6:02am
KrystalDark

Link fox lucario mario and falco

Aug 09, 12 at 5:59am
darknintendoman

I would say Link, sheik, ganondorf (I fail at him though...), and lucario.

Aug 08, 12 at 9:27pm
levasseur

Marth and lucario!

Jul 21, 12 at 8:34pm
Blue

Lucas if definitely up there for me, if not the top-

quote Dramon Knight
Lucas. Putting aside the fact I am a massive Earthbound/Mother fan, I find him so usable. Decent speed, PK Thunder for long range hits and recovery, and also PK Souls(^ Smash) seems to throw people around effortlessly when you get a good hit with it.
-for all these reasons!

Jul 18, 12 at 1:34pm
GloriousVictory

puccaluv07, when Ike goes up for me, it sounds like he's saying: "PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jul 18, 12 at 1:32pm
GloriousVictory

Of course, now that I think about it, is pretty good too, and Craptain Falcon... That damn bastard was always cheap on Intense.

Jul 18, 12 at 12:22pm
GaTheZakk

My favorate characters are Ganondorf, Marth, Zelda, Pit, Link, and Ike.

Jul 05, 12 at 1:30am
puccaluv07

Love Sheik and Zero suit samus i like the move Zelda/Pit/Wolf use to reverse projectiles. If ZSS or Sheik had that, I'd love them.

I also like Ike bc when u use the up B he either goes AAAAAGGGHH!!! or EEAAAATTTTHHHEEERR!!!

Jul 03, 12 at 9:31am
Dramon Knight

Lucas. Putting aside the fact I am a massive Earthbound/Mother fan, I find him so usable. Decent speed, PK Thunder for long range hits and recovery, and also PK Souls(^ Smash) seems to throw people around effortlessly when you get a good hit with it.

Jul 01, 12 at 8:10pm
ThE_aLcHeMiSt

Yoshi is y number one followed by toon link, samus (both zero and suit), bowser, jigglypuff, luigi, pikachu, mr. Game & watch, ness, and r.o.b.
I'd like to learn how to play wit sonic though. He is hard to learn bc of his speed but that makes him hard and annoying to fight. Especially wit his final smash. I say it's the best in the game by far.