Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Sandbox Lore - The Ever Infamous 100% Completion Thread! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 12 at 12:49pmChiroVette

Okay, this just had to be done!

How many maniacs, aside from me, when they get into a sandbox game, have to do 100% completion? I know there are a ton of people who did this in various GTA Forums. I am just curious.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jul 28, 12 at 4:33pm
thwip thwip

98% completion!!!

Jul 22, 12 at 11:13am
thwip thwip

o and th levels were done just not completed at 100%.

Jul 22, 12 at 8:31am
thwip thwip

I've got a. ? 4 everyone here...who's getting halo 4

Jul 21, 12 at 3:26pm
thwip thwip

alright, thanks

Jul 21, 12 at 2:25pm
The Stinger

Finish the levels, the figurine will take care of itself.

Jul 21, 12 at 12:01pm
thwip thwip

everything is at 100% but the figurine and 2or 3 levels. I have 95-97% already.

Jul 21, 12 at 10:53am
The Stinger

quote thwip thwip
hey stinger how do you get the last character figurine imbetween spiderman and cross species spider man

need to know, want new black suit
That character figurine should be the Black Suited Spider-Man, and will unlock once youve achieved 100% of everything else.

Go down your bulletin board list of levels and see to it that they all read 100% (There are 2 audio logs in the opening sequence that I missed, for instance...)

Go back over Whitney's list of enemies that need to be photographed, and make sure youve snapped a shot of them all.

After that, it should be a simple matter of looking at the stats and seeing what you are missing.

Jul 21, 12 at 8:36am
m2caldwell

quote thwip thwip
hey stinger how do you get the last character figurine imbetween spiderman and cross species spider man

You get the black suit by getting 100% completion of everything in the game...that means all story missions, all side missions, all comic covers collected, all magazines, audio logs, Oscorp manuals, and tech pieces found, all "Oscorp conspiracy" photos taken, and photos of every enemy type in the game. I think that's everything...

Jul 20, 12 at 11:29pm
thwip thwip

Jul 09, 12 at 9:20pm
Dragonfist

Some of these collectibles are really testing my patience. Several times I thought I had searched every nook and cranny of a level only to find that I'm missing one or two magazines! They must be really well hidden...shit.