Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 » Your Pro Evo Moments » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AS Roma Brisbane Roar Australia MK Dons Elgin City Hibernian FC Barcelona Real Madrid Hellas Verona Lazio Liverpool FC Fluminense Some United Bloke Atalanta Bologna Partick Thistle Palermo Parma Napoli Torino Bromley AFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Barnsley Birmingham Blackburn Rovers Blackpool Bolton Wanderers Bradford Brentford Burnley Cardiff City Charlton Athletic Chelsea Chesterfield Crewe Crystal Palace Derby County Everton Exeter Fulham Grimsby Hull City Ipswich Leeds United Leicester City Luton Town Manchester City Manchester United Middlesbrough FC Millwall Newcastle United Norwich Nottingham Forest Peterborough Portsmouth QPR Reading Rotherham United Sheffield United Sheffield Wednesday Southampton Southend United Stevenage Stoke City Swansea Tottenham Tranmere Rovers Watford West Bromwich Albion West Ham Wigan Wolves England FC United of Manchester Olympiakos Milan Fiorentina WC14 Algeria WC14 Argentina WC14 Australia Leighton Baines 3 Leighton Baines Leighton Baines 2 WC14 Belgium WC14 Bosnia and Herzegovina Borussia Dortmund WC14 Brazil Cagliari Catania Aberdeen Celtic Chester WC14 Chile Verona WC14 Ivory Coast WC14 Cameroon WC14 Colombia WC14 Costa Rica WC14 Croatia WC14 Ecuador WC14 England WC14 Spain WC14 France Genoa WC14 Germany WC14 Ghana WC14 Greece Heart of Midlothian WC14 Honduras Casillas Inter WC14 Iran WC14 Italy WC14 Japan Juventus WC14 South Korea Siena WC14 Mexico WC14 Holland WC14 Nigeria Lyon Pescara WC14 Portugal Rangers Real Salt Lake Rugby Town WC14 Russia Sunderland AFC Sampdoria WC14 Switzerland Totti 1 Totti 2 Udinese WC14 Uruguay WC14 USA Van Der Vaart

hideOriginal Post

Jun 16, 12 at 8:31amCashis

Basically just tell us the moments that happen on Pro Evo that make you smile/laugh/cry.

I just had one. My mate was round and we were playing as Arsenal vs Liverpool as usual. He dominated the game and he was winning 1-0 via a Craig Bellamy goal. I'd not had a shot all game when suddenly Oxlade-Chamberlain is put through one-on-one with Doni in the 87th minute. His effort is deflected by the keeper's leg and onto the post. My mate has possession of the ball just in front of the goal line with Skrtel (you know how defenders on Pro Evo are when they're facing their own goal) and he shits himself, accidentally fake-shotting the ball out of play for a corner.

I whip the corner in and Mertesacker gets ahead of his marker to thump home a header. 1-1.

So obviously I don't deserve this at all but I celebrate nonetheless. But that's not all...

My mate instantly gives the ball away after kick off. I work the ball down the right to Oxlade-Chamberlain who passes to Diaby on the edge of the box. The Frenchman dribbles to the right before being unceremoniously taken out by Lucas. Free kick in the 90th minute, 23 yards out.

With Van Persie out of form and therefore not chosen, Rosicky steps up... and curls it over Enrique in the wall (the only guy who didn't jump) and into the net. 2-1 to Arsenal whilst being dominated all game and only having three shots. This is what Pro Evo is about, ladies and gents.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 15, 12 at 6:07am
DTFC4Life

quote EricF
Me and the PES 2008 360 lads had some brilliant times and a tournament back when I modded that forum. Absolutely great times.
Haha yes we did! I believe I won that tournament with Liverpool? Steven Gerrard tore everyone apart

Sep 13, 12 at 10:17am
Parmar1993

don't know if I said this already, but here is one I had.

I was playing Master League with my FM team (converted stats) and it was the game that wins D2 League for me. their keeper played a blinder against me when he saved 9 shots on target in the first half to keep it 0-0.

then, 45 seconds into the second half, they slice my defence in two which had only conceded 7 goals in about 30 games. and they scored their first shot of the game. after spending the entire second half trying to score, in the 78th minutetheir keeper takes down Parmar in the box and gets sent off. I convert the penalty and sent the defender in goal the wrong way. 2 minutes later, I break the defence again and from the byline I cut the ball back, it gets a deflection off a defender and from the edge of the box, my CMF smashes the ball into the top corner with the keeper having no chance.

the next 5 minutes of the match was the opposition attacking me in their best spell of the match. on the counter attack I broke away, slotting the ball away to seal the game and league 3-1.

Sep 13, 12 at 10:01am
Tommy Vercetti

Just scored a screamer with Gerrard with a nice deflection from John Terry.

Sep 13, 12 at 5:27am
hxcpunkjj

I have so many PES moments, and that's what I love about the series, those special moments that no other game has to offer.

Anyway, my best PES moment was on 2012, I was a few seasons into a BAL and I was doing pretty poorly, signed for United half way through the season and only managed to score 4/5 goals for them, but at the end of the season I had the WC qualifiers for Scotland, didn't really have much hope of qualifying, but I was anxious to play and hopefully regain some form, as I was Scotlands main man. Started averagely, got a goal or 2 and a few assists, but then came the last game. If we won, we qualified, the game started slowly and never really picked up, 0-0. Up until the last few minutes. I was put through on goal, and was racing away, I took a touch to the right to open up my body and curl it around the keeper, but he saved it. Corner. The corner was whipped in, but it didn't even beat the first man, so the ball was headed out for a throw. The clock had stopped and it was the dying seconds of the game. The ball was thrown in, and flicked onto me, I was stood with my back to goal but somehow managed to control the ball with my chest, on the edge of the area, and i quickly took a shot. My player flicked it up, and unleashed a bicycle kick that ripped the back of the net open, I went crazy. The whistle went as soon as the opposition kicked off, and we had done it. We were through. Scotland were going to the World Cup. Nevertheless, we were knocked out in the group stages, after another poor season from me. But that moment still brings a tear to my eye.

Sep 12, 12 at 11:28pm
Tommy Vercetti

Once in PES 2011I decided to play a quick game of Barcelona vs Manchester United. Me being Barca, the score was 2-2 with a brace from Iniesta and Rooney and Nani getting a goal each. So then at like the 83rd or 84th minutes Messi steals the ball and I start blazing! Taking apart their defense taking out,like 4 or 5 players and I'm running at an angle towards goal then just tap it low to the far post for a winner. Ever since I haven't scored another goal like that.

Aug 30, 12 at 7:42pm
Johnny Pizza Man 78

This is dead, lemme use wizardry to revive this thread:
So like, In PES 2010, I was playing Euro as Italy, on the final, against Germany, I had a terrible start, Nesta scoring three own goals and I couldn't even walk out of the middle field, but on the second half, I had a great reaction, making it 4x4 by the end, but then, a corner, last second, then, Pirlo goes to the ball, crosses it and guess what? Nesta did an amazing overhead kick, making it 5x4, one of my craziest matches ever, maybe just below my 7x6 online.

Jul 02, 12 at 6:07am
Tommo

quote Chelskiman
quote Tommo
First time I've experienced a game like that on 2012, felt like I was back on the PS2.
Sounds like an epic match. New gen PES doesn't dish out the classics like the PS2 era did, but I've still had my moments. The PS2 days seemed like there was epics every game just about. I still get excited and pumped up in PES games these days, but it still doesn't compare to the passion I felt all those years ago in the PES 4/5/6 days. I'm not sure if that's just me getting older, the games were better back then or a combination of both. As I said though, I'm still prone to the gleeful shout when scoring an injury time winner.
Up until this season of my ML I'd have to agree with you, although I did have a great time on 2011 with my Wu-Tang side. 3rd season of ML and everything seems to have gone mental though. My Champions League run alone was some of the most fun I've had on a video game, particularly the aforementioned game against Bilbao and a 4-3 victory in the final group game against Milan, where the winner of the match determined who went through. I was 3-2 down with 5 minutes left and scored my last goal from inside my own half as Buffon went up for a corner

Add to that I've had a few nail-biting 3-2 victories, including one where I was 2-0 down to Stoke with a man sent off and didn't reduce the deficit until the 80th minute, plus 7-0 & 6-0 hammerings of Swansea and Brighton respectively, this season alone's changed my opinion of PES 2012. Dunno whether it's because of patches or data updates but it seems like a totally different game to the one I picked up in October.

But, aye, the best memories still lie on the PS2 - scoring screamers with the likes of Adriano and dribbling 100 yards with Babayaro before walking it round the keeper and into the net will never be experienced again I imagine.

Jul 01, 12 at 10:06pm
Chelskiman

quote Tommo
First time I've experienced a game like that on 2012, felt like I was back on the PS2.
Sounds like an epic match. New gen PES doesn't dish out the classics like the PS2 era did, but I've still had my moments. The PS2 days seemed like there was epics every game just about. I still get excited and pumped up in PES games these days, but it still doesn't compare to the passion I felt all those years ago in the PES 4/5/6 days. I'm not sure if that's just me getting older, the games were better back then or a combination of both. As I said though, I'm still prone to the gleeful shout when scoring an injury time winner.

Jul 01, 12 at 9:46am
BeBop

I had a moment in a game recently. Barca versus Liverpool (featuring regens of Carragher, Buffon and Inzaghi) in the Champions' League semi final. We had faced Liverpool in the group stages and failed to beat them, loosing once and drawing with them. Coupled with a very tempting offer to join them during the January transfer window, one I turned down, the stage was set for an interesting encounter. Liverpool went ahead. My Barca team took a while to get their groove back, but we equalized just before half time. Minutes in to the 2nd half, inexplicably, Neymar lunges in on Santon and gets a straight red. My player is Brazillian too and as captain, I was furious with the mohawked wizzard. Not to worry, I set up the second Barca goal to put us in front and then jinxed my way in to the box and delivered a classy finish to make the game 3-1 in Barca's favour. A very enjoyable game.

Jul 01, 12 at 4:17am
Tomski

I remember playing the PES 2008 demo and trying out the new dive function. Had the ball in the opposition's box with Ronaldo and managed to pull off a successful dive and score the subsequent penalty. Only time I've been able to pull off a dive