Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » Site/Forums Help and QA » Moderator Requests Q&A » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please note that this forum is for questions about Neoseeker and its features. If you are wishing to ask about a particular game please seek out its profile and ask in the game's forum.Welcome to the Site/Forums Help and QA forum. Before asking a question, please check this thread first — your question may already have been answered.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 12 at 9:11pmDynamite

Hey guys!

As you may have noticed, we have re-launched the moderator requests process. As a result, you can now apply to become a moderator here on Neoseeker and let us know that you're interested in volunteering to help out!

The Moderator Requests NeoWiki page provides all of the details you need to know in order to use the new system. This thread is for any questions or queries you may have regarding the system or the moderator selection process itself.

While anyone may answer queries posted here, and we're grateful to anyone willing to help out, please note that any answers should only be considered authoritative if coming from a super moderator or a category moderator as these two teams of people are directly involved in the processing of applications.

Thanks! We hope that you find our new system a little more interactive and accessible than the previous. Good luck with your applications!
- Tiffany

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 22, 14 at 11:22pm
Inhale

You guys should make me a moderator.

Last time I moderator was like 2007 or something.

Jun 20, 14 at 11:43am
Roy

I was wondering when we would see this system again. It's been a while since I ever heard the word "Moderator Requests". Glad to see the system is finally brought back.

Jun 19, 14 at 3:54pm
Lorx

quote Deathrune
I have a question, I would like to moderate the Roleplaying forum but it has a moderator already in the form of Aulis Vaara I believe and though the forum is in decline I would like to tidy it up and promote redevelopment of the role-playing community.

If any one would like to discuss this further I request that you contact me via PM.

Regards Deathrune.
The forum is currently unmoderated, AV stepped down some time ago. Which would mean it falls under normal circumstances for the Moderator Requests system.

Jun 19, 14 at 1:06pm
Deathrune

I have a question, I would like to moderate the Roleplaying forum but it has a moderator already in the form of Aulis Vaara I believe and though the forum is in decline I would like to tidy it up and promote redevelopment of the role-playing community.

If any one would like to discuss this further I request that you contact me via PM.

Regards Deathrune.

May 23, 14 at 2:10am
Johhnzzy

How do u leave a link in a description?

May 14, 14 at 11:30am
Chad

Randomtgiught31, welcome to Neo! You have the right forum, but this particular thread is targeted for queries regarding the moderator requests process. No biggie though! According to the Name Change Request Info thread, you can be eligible for a free name change if your account contained a typo and it is no older than ten days. You're sitting at about a week over that mark, and looking at the first line of that thread it seems pretty adamant that once the ten days have past you'll have to use another option to get it changed (pay the money, contribute enough in certain areas, etc.). I'd recommend just starting a new account with the correct name, and if you feel your old account contains valuable enough information, refer back to it in your "signature" and/or "profile" so any friends you have made in the meantime will know about your new account. ^__^

May 14, 14 at 9:23am
Randomtgiught31

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the proper location to post this request, but when I signed up for my account I made a typo in spelling my username, I meant for my username to be spelled Randomthought31 instead of Randomtgiught31.

Jan 23, 14 at 11:26am
Benedict

quote Vast
Pikachu8me
Just a bit of advice: if you ever want to be mod, don't use that color.

The same for you

Jan 22, 14 at 8:01am
Pikachu8me

LIES. lol

Jan 22, 14 at 7:46am
Vast

Swampert X Mouldy Cheese
He was using this color.