Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum! » Post Reply

REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 12 at 2:35pmChiroVette

Congratulations, guys!

I just put the promotion through and I am sure these guys are going to be awesome! Stinger is an old school Neo mod from way back, and Lavitz was the FIRST Spider-Man mod on the site with the original Spider-Man: The Movie forum, waaaaaaaay back in 2002!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 12 at 8:02am
Mister MacPhisto

Mantis, good to see you dude!

Aug 26, 12 at 12:09am
Mantis

Am I too late to join the party?

Jun 18, 12 at 1:33pm
nuwave

quote ChiroVette
I had a thought: I will try using mass notifications, though, sadly, most of these will probably go unseen.
nuwave
Holla! Wow, I haven't used this account for quite some time. I go by the name of Mirage now but thought I'd reply using this account to make your shout-out feel a little more heard.

Congrats to both The Stinger and Lavitz. This forum already has a kind of nostalgia to it

Jun 16, 12 at 2:24am
Existence

Congrats, guys! Hopefully a new Spidey fan community can be brought up in this forum, considering that the game looks like a return to form for the games!

Jun 16, 12 at 12:19am
Mister MacPhisto

Chad, Watcha gonna do brother when Chiromania and the Macman run wild on you!

Brother!

Jun 15, 12 at 10:09pm
Chad

You guys are crazy, haha. The Stinger, Lavitz, congrats and well done. If these two clowns give you any trouble just let me know.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:46pm
ChiroVette

quote Mister MacPhisto
And then say Chad made you do it!
Oh, shit, Focker, now you did it! You violated the double-secret-probation rule of the admin forum and let the genital population of Neoseeker in on the clandestine policy, "When something goes wrong, ALWAYS blame Chad..."

Now what the *bleep* are we going to do?

<cue ominous music> Dynamite, please assemble the Admin-Tribunal and inform them we have a Focker that needs fitting for the rotisserie!

Jun 15, 12 at 3:40pm
Mister MacPhisto

Ok, FOCKER. Go for it.

And then say Chad made you do it!

Jun 15, 12 at 3:37pm
ChiroVette

quote Mister MacPhisto
ChiroVette, if I said yes or no, wouldn't you do it anyway?
While that is certainly a highly amusing thought, I asked to get your genuine opinion, Focker.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:24pm
Mister MacPhisto

ChiroVette, if I said yes or no, wouldn't you do it anyway?