Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » The Amazing Spider-Man » Congratulations!! The Stinger And Lavitz Come Webslinging Into the Forum! » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 12 at 2:35pm

Congratulations, guys!

I just put the promotion through and I am sure these guys are going to be awesome! Stinger is an old school Neo mod from way back, and Lavitz was the FIRST Spider-Man mod on the site with the original Spider-Man: The Movie forum, waaaaaaaay back in 2002!!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 26, 12 at 8:02am
Mister MacPhisto

Mantis, good to see you dude!

Aug 26, 12 at 12:09am
Mantis

Am I too late to join the party?

Jun 18, 12 at 1:33pm
nuwave

quote ChiroVette
I had a thought: I will try using mass notifications, though, sadly, most of these will probably go unseen.
nuwave
Holla! Wow, I haven't used this account for quite some time. I go by the name of Mirage now but thought I'd reply using this account to make your shout-out feel a little more heard.

Congrats to both The Stinger and Lavitz. This forum already has a kind of nostalgia to it

Jun 16, 12 at 2:24am
Existence

Congrats, guys! Hopefully a new Spidey fan community can be brought up in this forum, considering that the game looks like a return to form for the games!

Jun 16, 12 at 12:19am
Mister MacPhisto

Chad, Watcha gonna do brother when Chiromania and the Macman run wild on you!

Brother!

Jun 15, 12 at 10:09pm
Chad

You guys are crazy, haha. The Stinger, Lavitz, congrats and well done. If these two clowns give you any trouble just let me know.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:46pm
ChiroVette

quote Mister MacPhisto
And then say Chad made you do it!
Oh, shit, Focker, now you did it! You violated the double-secret-probation rule of the admin forum and let the genital population of Neoseeker in on the clandestine policy, "When something goes wrong, ALWAYS blame Chad..."

Now what the *bleep* are we going to do?

<cue ominous music> Dynamite, please assemble the Admin-Tribunal and inform them we have a Focker that needs fitting for the rotisserie!

Jun 15, 12 at 3:40pm
Mister MacPhisto

Ok, FOCKER. Go for it.

And then say Chad made you do it!

Jun 15, 12 at 3:37pm
ChiroVette

quote Mister MacPhisto
ChiroVette, if I said yes or no, wouldn't you do it anyway?
While that is certainly a highly amusing thought, I asked to get your genuine opinion, Focker.

Jun 15, 12 at 3:24pm
Mister MacPhisto

ChiroVette, if I said yes or no, wouldn't you do it anyway?