Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft – Pocket Edition » Unable to connect on servers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

Party Bomb Cow Tipper Explosive Diamond Emerald Ender Eye Ender Pearl Lurker Archer Miner No-Brainer

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 12 at 12:14pmHelp mèeeeeeeeeee

I cant go on multiplayer games. When I go on it says "searching for wifi games" then does nothing and I know I have a wifi. What can I do to make it work??? Help

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Aug 10, 14 at 3:28am
Jelee meichen125

Help I'm unable to connect to minecraft server tried to connect several time still did not work I watch YouTube search the IP address when I try to join I'm unable to connect

May 19, 14 at 9:49pm
gwapoguy12

This Works only for who have Wi-fi go to this link mcpeuniverse.com/pocketmine and copy the ip address and the port make sure you check your mcpe version so have fun
guys

Apr 09, 14 at 6:16pm
Got swag

quote acewardog
You guys got it all wrong...

In order to play multiplayer in mcpe you and your friend need to be in the same wifi.

It says possibly ONLINE MULTIPLAYER for the next update too so...

Feb 27, 14 at 9:35am
ben mcfarlane

Yes you can play with the world mcpe servers

Jan 29, 14 at 2:46pm
kennesiap

quote Midnight Rockers
ah, this has been happening a lot to me , its so annoying

Jan 29, 14 at 2:44pm
kennesiap

Can I join

Dec 22, 13 at 8:28am
Mcpeproblemo

I cant join to mcpe external servers in 0.8.1 i have full bars of wifi and the ip and port is correct
What is happening how can i fix this?

Nov 09, 13 at 9:52pm
swaggmaster344

I get in a server thaen says pllease.register<register> passwird something like that and i cant move or say anything then it kicks me out because i havent been doing anything can i get some help

Oct 15, 13 at 10:57am
PokemonPalkia789

People download block launcher pro from aptoide then press the tool icon and go to launcher options allow redirect and then paste or write the server ip and port in...or if you have the latest version press edit and external on single player and add a server that way

Sep 05, 13 at 9:46am
tomjerryspyro

They have made a new update so that when you press play and edit,there is a button next to it and you can add people by there user ip