Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » Minecraft – Pocket Edition » Unable to connect on servers » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 15, 12 at 12:14pmHelp mèeeeeeeeeee

I cant go on multiplayer games. When I go on it says "searching for wifi games" then does nothing and I know I have a wifi. What can I do to make it work??? Help

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Sep 13, 15 at 1:08am

In order to play the same world you must be connected through the same wifi also you must have the same version for example 0.12.1 and 0.12.1 again.Then you must link the devices going on the bluetooth option and search the friends device it will only search it if they are connected to the same rooter.After one person will make a world and for the other person it should pop up at the top of all the servers they have with the name of your friend.HOPE IT HELPS ENJOY PLAYING

Jun 13, 15 at 6:58pm

Every time I try to get into a really popular server it says unable to connect what do I do?

Nov 19, 14 at 11:43am

I know i

Aug 10, 14 at 3:28am
Jelee meichen125

Help I'm unable to connect to minecraft server tried to connect several time still did not work I watch YouTube search the IP address when I try to join I'm unable to connect

May 19, 14 at 9:49pm

This Works only for who have Wi-fi go to this link and copy the ip address and the port make sure you check your mcpe version so have fun

Apr 09, 14 at 6:16pm
Got swag

quote acewardog
You guys got it all wrong...

In order to play multiplayer in mcpe you and your friend need to be in the same wifi.

It says possibly ONLINE MULTIPLAYER for the next update too so...

Feb 27, 14 at 9:35am
ben mcfarlane

Yes you can play with the world mcpe servers

Jan 29, 14 at 2:46pm

quote Midnight Rockers
ah, this has been happening a lot to me , its so annoying

Jan 29, 14 at 2:44pm

Can I join

Dec 22, 13 at 8:28am

I cant join to mcpe external servers in 0.8.1 i have full bars of wifi and the ip and port is correct
What is happening how can i fix this?