Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Mass Effect 2 » Investigate Collector Ship on Insanity » Post Reply

Note to Guests: Please, read the spoiler policy before posting. We will be cracking down hard on spoilers hard in the first couple of weeks <s
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 18, 12 at 9:28pm
ryanball1988

i just completed the collector ship last night, insanity, soldier, lv30

your set up is completely different to mine tho. i trust you got jacks loyalty ability, coz squad warp ammo is guna help u to no end. now, you picked the widow, while i picked the revenant lmg, so ur strategy will be different to mine. i died about 10 times, but eventually i got it right. i used the viper sniper rifle to quicky pick off the 3 collectors on the 1st platform BEFORE harbinger could take control, which freed up enough time for me to kill the 1st scion before the second platform arrived. with ur sniper tho, as powerful as it is, your not guna be able to fire quick enough for that. however, with jacks squad warp ammo, u should be able to adreniline snipe one of the collectors as soon as the cutscene with edi is over, killing one while the platform is heading to you. reload, wait for the platform to land, and before the collecters can move (they're frozen in place till the platform comes to a complete stop), headshot one, then use ur neural shock to disable the 3rd before harbinger can control it. then quickly kill the scion. That should make the rest of the fight easier

i know that harbinger can be a pain in the ass, but always focus on the drones BEFORE killing him, coz if u kill him 1st, he'll just take control of another one. and while dealing with the 2nd scion, remember it wont fire its shockwave unless it has line of sight, so use that to your advantage

oh, an one more tip for later, when you're fighting the praetorian later on the collector ship, husks will endlessly run out of the left side door, making your fight impossible. the trick to it is to ignore the praetorian, and sprint to the husk door. when you reach the door, it will close, trapping the husks inside it so they cant ruin your day. then get to cover, take out the two drones that will fly in, and take your time with the praetorian, they're a pain in the ass

hope i helped

just for note, type in "mass effect 2 insanity" into google search engine, and scroll down to "Moridins Handy Dandy tips for Insanity". it'll be on www.giantbomb.com. it'll give you some useful tips

This message was merged with other messages by Dynamite (moderator)

Jun 16, 12 at 1:20am
fergy121

this is impossible

Jun 15, 12 at 5:44am
fergy121

so im a lvl 30 solider
neuro shock is ability
have widow sniper, excavitor shotgun, hand cannon heavy pistol, arc projector
I can't get past the battle in the skies part. Habingers and moving scion rip me 2 shreds and the cover isn't helping.
I have Jack and Miranda
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!