Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Terraria » Lost my Single player map » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 25, 12 at 4:01pm
ims2golfer

quote xXCommonXx
quote ims2golfer
So, I made my regular Single player world into a server world(I used Host&join, not a dedicated one) and I played it with a friend for around 10 minutes, thenwe quit and I went to play it in single player again, but it was gone. NOT THERE AT ALL. I went into my map saves folder and saw it all in there, but the map wouldn't show up in Terraria. I copied it, then deleted it and put it back into the folder, but it still doesn't work. Could I have some help here? I had TONS of crap on that map.
I may be able to, not sure, but could you take a screenshot of the folder and show us/me it? I could also just host a quick server and give you the items needed.
I figured it out,actually, my map deleted itself somehow. >:L I opened world1.wld in a map thingy and it said it was corrupted

Jun 25, 12 at 3:59pm
xXCommonXx

quote ims2golfer
So, I made my regular Single player world into a server world(I used Host&join, not a dedicated one) and I played it with a friend for around 10 minutes, thenwe quit and I went to play it in single player again, but it was gone. NOT THERE AT ALL. I went into my map saves folder and saw it all in there, but the map wouldn't show up in Terraria. I copied it, then deleted it and put it back into the folder, but it still doesn't work. Could I have some help here? I had TONS of crap on that map.
I may be able to, not sure, but could you take a screenshot of the folder and show us/me it? I could also just host a quick server and give you the items needed.

Jun 13, 12 at 1:30pm
ims2golfer