Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » » League of Legends » QQ Thread » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:
Community Badges

Join to get access to all the badges!

AD Carry Mage Jungler Support Top Lane

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 12 at 7:32pmChaosfire

Why do the angsty 12 year olds with assbergers manage to find their way on to my team.
I just played a game as graves, and I finised the game with a 4k gold advantage over anyone else in the game, because of my 358 cs by the 45 minute mark. I would blow people up in teamfights, but I had a team full of quarterbacks, and they threw the game. Our blitz hit about 1/9 grabs, and when he did, it was amumu or nautilus. The only towers down were the 2 at bot. Then all of ours.
Anyway, share your qq stories.

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 27, 12 at 5:22am
ShadowCrystallux

quote Inuyasha
Suicide Karthus. Annoying as hell to play against, fun as hell to play as. People run from fights just to evade his defile, and if he has Zhonya's even more frustrating. It's so entertaining or irritating depending on what team yar on.
He's really fun to play like that. If someone has WotA aura, it gets even better . You survive for a while at first, 7 seconds extra, revive, port and you're ready to go again. Love karthus sometimes .

Jun 23, 12 at 12:39am
Inuyasha

Suicide Karthus. Annoying as hell to play against, fun as hell to play as. People run from fights just to evade his defile, and if he has Zhonya's even more frustrating. It's so entertaining or irritating depending on what team yar on.

Jun 22, 12 at 9:29pm
ShadowCrystallux

quote Al The Killer
I usually have about the same actually. And a bit of MR, because why not?
Survival > Kills for me. Well. Except when playing Katarina and Akali. And Twisted Fate.

Jun 22, 12 at 9:03am
Al The Killer

quote Phoenixmon
Lol at people not buying a mix of runes. Also- runes are best at level 20, bought in abundance. Level 1's and 2's aren't really that cost effective. I have about 30 with a doran's level one (AP), or 36 with the 435 AP item. (5% bonus on all ap). Saying that, I rarely use a full ap mastery set, I usually go with utility stay in lane mastery set. Unless I'm playing an assassin where if they scale from both AD and AP, I usually go with a 30/0/0 set .
I usually have about the same actually. And a bit of MR, because why not?

Jun 22, 12 at 8:00am
Tashur Astur

I love how we have a QQ thread, I just realised that. Made my day.

Jun 21, 12 at 10:01pm
A Wind Powered Moose

Havoc is useless.

My two cents.

Jun 21, 12 at 9:11pm
WakeCraterWind

The game is played in short bursts. Killing a minion, killing a champion, killing monsters, is what counts. I don't care if an enemy does a million damage, over the entire game, if he never kills anything, right? The only role I would see Havoc being useful is a dedicated back-doorer. Otherwise....

Jun 21, 12 at 5:17pm
ShadowCrystallux

1.5% extra damage is actually pretty helpful on assassin's, as every 10 damage counts. 6% extra at 40%- health is just a nice bonus. And that 1.5% damage adds up after a while .

Jun 21, 12 at 4:49pm
WakeCraterWind

Ah.... don't take all points in attack. Havoc is so shit. Take a look at this article here.

Havoc and Executioner masteries-are they worth it??

Jun 21, 12 at 4:40pm
ShadowCrystallux

Lol at people not buying a mix of runes. Also- runes are best at level 20, bought in abundance. Level 1's and 2's aren't really that cost effective. I have about 30 with a doran's level one (AP), or 36 with the 435 AP item. (5% bonus on all ap). Saying that, I rarely use a full ap mastery set, I usually go with utility stay in lane mastery set. Unless I'm playing an assassin where if they scale from both AD and AP, I usually go with a 30/0/0 set .