Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Killzone » infinite health battlefield??? » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 12, 12 at 10:51ampura45

hello can work GameShark fashion god mode battlefield, because action replay does not work how god mode battlefield thank you!

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 17, 12 at 5:57am
pura45

hello god mode does not work,and yet I insert action replay by checking the code list of default killzone.Pluse I play in single player on the battlefield,but its not working

Jun 16, 12 at 4:25am
pura45

hello delight to know you told me is that you can help me if there is a code of fashion god mode battlefield on killzone 1 because jet buy action replay max but unfortunately it does not work on the battlefield so I I said if you can be so gemsharck test, which can work the way god mode code battlefields I would love thank you for your response

Jun 15, 12 at 8:58am
pura45

hello I board action replay max buy in France, but the code not work in fields of god mod bataille.En more killzone codes are automatically in AR max. I understand what the code for anything not want to walk!

Jun 14, 12 at 2:28pm
pura45

hello but it's really weird that no god mode works when I play mode battlefields besides is the only code action replay list killzone works but not in campaign mode it works but then not to solution to my need mode battlefields not work the way god

Jun 14, 12 at 11:08am
DARKLIGHT

im not sure what you are telling me!!

killzone
to activate the cheats you need to buy "action replay disc"
for codes for games you can go here
[link name=]http://www.codejunkies.com[/link]

and if the disc does not contain the cheats by default you can manually input the cheats
submitted by the site in the disc...
remember to have space on the ps2 memory card and have it inserted

these are button press cheats

Jun 14, 12 at 10:43am
pura45

hello thank you very much for answering my many forum killzone not give an answer. I returned by buying action replay max has Fnac in Paris, because I am French, I insert AR max disc, then the list killzone I activate god and my memory card is inserted, and then when I play battlefield mode for a player, I throw a grenade to test if the code works. Unfortunately I am dead code to not walk I do not understand everything you have a solution for infinite health to make games more fun thank you to transmit your valuable response

Jun 13, 12 at 7:54pm
DARKLIGHT

you need action replay disc and a memory card inserted.
if the game disc does not have the codes by default you can input these manually.

Jun 12, 12 at 10:51am
pura45

hello can work GameShark fashion god mode battlefield, because action replay does not work how god mode battlefield thank you!