Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Dragon's Dogma Trading/Gifting/Duping » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.
REPLY TO A THREAD
Name:* Members, please LOGIN before posting
Email: We use this to display your Gravatar

Sign in with
Subject:*

HTML is not allowed
markup is allowed

Help with markup tags

Enabling Buttons in IE7

Smilies:
  ·all smilies here
:) :P ;) :( :| ;( :D :confused: :cool: :# :o ^_^ :colored: :thick:

hideOriginal Post

Jun 11, 12 at 8:23pmVins1215

Heyllo you guys I know some of you have farmed a lot in the game and I was wondering of any of you had some extra parts for ranger I been playing for a while now but have a shitty set still if so please reply your GT I'll add you thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

Jun 14, 14 at 3:13pm
bderochie

If anyone has a tormentor or persecutor mask (helm the eliminator has) id kill for that thing. Evilerend030 is my GT. If you wanna trade for it let me know what your hurting for to and ill see if i got it

Jun 03, 14 at 2:58am
dtmarek

And I am willing to trade my Dragon's Dogma SWORD for 15 bbi lvl 2+ weapons or armors... just an offer. I have been farming bbi and very LITTLE luck getting any wanted items. I hire and run pawns through bbi DAILY.

Jun 03, 14 at 2:54am
dtmarek

(Offering UR-DRAGON) TRADING UR DRAGON DROPS for bbi weapons and armor. GAMERTAG is SirJuggaroniMCL. Add me and leave message. ANY 1 weapon or armor bbi = 2 ur dragon drops!!!!! ADD ME

May 18, 14 at 4:42pm
JustCalMeChe

yo I have a unpurified Devils Nail and Boots of Shadow to gift if someone will gift me Framae Daggers, much appreciated and my name is my Gamertag so just send it my way if you're interested

Feb 20, 14 at 3:09pm
CDWisnie

I just started a new account so that I can properly Build with all Magic but my old account only has Bitterblack equipment so I cant trade any of it to my new account to get through faster. Anyone got some Mage/Sorcer gear that they can spare my Gamertag is CDWisnie for the 360

Jan 08, 14 at 5:38pm
holzermhol

Hey guys, I know this is a long shot but I'm looking for a Siegfried's Mask. I am willing to trade level 3 cursed weapons and armor if anyone is interested.

Nov 26, 13 at 8:21pm
darrenss1

quote holzermhol
I'm looking for any level 3 BBI weapons, specifically Bitter End, Blackwing Bow, or Virge of Madness. If anyone is willing to trade let me know, I have some
Pretty decent stuff if you do.

GT: Spaghetti369
I reakon Bitter End and Devil's Nail are the hardest 2 LvL 3 weapons to purify, don't know why but they would not show up for me, got Bitter End the other day but it took a while.

Nov 24, 13 at 4:20am
jeffrey_thomas_69

Anyone have any gear for magic archer all I have is normal gear that I killed the dragon in and I'm having a tough time in bitter isle psn Mrpayday34 add me as a friend feel free to use my pawn

Nov 23, 13 at 3:00am
raz3r_blad3

Please I need 1 faithful earring ! I play on Ps3

PSN: RemiliaTepes

Nov 22, 13 at 8:16pm
KingDrywall

i appreciate the effort none of my xbl friends that play DD still play. most bought ps4 and are on that battlefield 4 hype