Thread titleFromLast replied
Now searching...
Neoseeker Forums » » » Dragon's Dogma » Dragon's Dogma Trading/Gifting/Duping » Post Reply

Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure you search the forum before posting your question.

hideOriginal Post

Jun 11, 12 at 8:23pmVins1215

Heyllo you guys I know some of you have farmed a lot in the game and I was wondering of any of you had some extra parts for ranger I been playing for a while now but have a shitty set still if so please reply your GT I'll add you thanks

Thread Recap (last 10 posts from newest to oldest)

May 29, 15 at 8:43am
SteampunkSarah

***Would anyone be willing to send me a Feral Cape?***

I'm fairly new to Dragon's Dogma (I'm always behind on game releases because I'm poor), but I think I'm starting to get the hang of things. I'm level 40+ something now. Still, I don't want to have to wait until post-game to equip my arisen with a cool dark wolf cloak. I'm working on getting the Direwolf Cape and Direwolf Veil now, but for some reason the Feral Cape is harder to obtain. The way I understand it though, it can be purchased fairly easily in post-game, so could someone please be awesome and send one my way?

My PSN account is the same as my username: SteampunkSarah. I have the original DD, PS3.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Apr 01, 15 at 10:19am
GT darkbladefox

Thorman1 I do I have lots extra you should message me if you need something GT darkbladefox

Mar 24, 15 at 7:30pm
Thorman1

Does anyone have an ascalon they would be willing to trade for an unstarred dragon's dogma? I'll throw in a few upgrade materials for a two-star upgrade. Preferably someone with a 360, plz.

MarbleJet91338
Pawn is Devion

Mar 20, 15 at 9:43pm
Gt darkbladefox

i have some extra ur dragon stuff if this is still active

Dec 11, 14 at 3:16pm
jthoyes1243

Does anybody have any shadow gear they can give me? Please

My PSN is mrhoyes

Oct 29, 14 at 7:09pm
Dnjsbjs

Anyone have some abyssinial armor? I'm really just looking for the coat but I'll take the greaves and the gauntlets too. Willing to trade what I can fellcash75 is my GT I think but it better if you emailed me at malik.reid1@aol.com Thanks

Jun 14, 14 at 3:13pm
bderochie

If anyone has a tormentor or persecutor mask (helm the eliminator has) id kill for that thing. Evilerend030 is my GT. If you wanna trade for it let me know what your hurting for to and ill see if i got it

Jun 03, 14 at 2:58am
dtmarek

And I am willing to trade my Dragon's Dogma SWORD for 15 bbi lvl 2+ weapons or armors... just an offer. I have been farming bbi and very LITTLE luck getting any wanted items. I hire and run pawns through bbi DAILY.

Jun 03, 14 at 2:54am
dtmarek

(Offering UR-DRAGON) TRADING UR DRAGON DROPS for bbi weapons and armor. GAMERTAG is SirJuggaroniMCL. Add me and leave message. ANY 1 weapon or armor bbi = 2 ur dragon drops!!!!! ADD ME

May 18, 14 at 4:42pm
JustCalMeChe

yo I have a unpurified Devils Nail and Boots of Shadow to gift if someone will gift me Framae Daggers, much appreciated and my name is my Gamertag so just send it my way if you're interested